Trying not to step on landmines

I am going to have a stroke. I swear to god and whatever is above I will die from a stroke before the end of the day. My palms are sweaty and I feel like my heart is going to beat out of my chest. 

Nezuko hummed nicely as she combed her hand through my hair. Her touch makes me feel dreed. I cant believe I'm even suspecting my best friend. It was lunch right now and Nezuko and me were sitting alone outside. I hope she doesn't notice that I want to run away from her. But no, life has no mercy for me and Nezuko suddenly stops before turning my body to face hers, her hands touching my shoulders.

- Y/n? Is everything alright?

- Yep all is good Nezuko.

- Why are you lying ?

- I'm not.

- why are you flinching away from me?

Her hands clutched like talons my shoulders. I felt her nails dig into the flesh through the clothes.

- I'm not...

- Yes you are! Do you not like me anymore?!

Her eyes went glassy and her her grip tightened even more.

- Y/n, please answer me ! Do you not care about me anymore?!

Her eyes searched my soul. 

- Of course not Nezuko! Your my friend!

- I don't know anymore! You never want to spend time with me and you keep distancing yourself! Your going to leave me!

I saw tears slip from her eyes as sobs spilled from her mouth. I grabbed her into a hug. I hugged her gently. I-I don't like to see her cry. It makes me feel bad.

- I'm sorry Nezuko. Everything has been a lot recently. I didn't mean to distance myself from you. I wont leave you. I'll spend the whole weekend with you.

- No! That's to late! I want you to stay with me the whole week! You basically left me for a month!

- Ok ok I'll spend the whole week with you.

Her sobs calmed down and I gently pushed her off. I searched for a tissue for her. I looked at her, expecting her lip to still be wobbling and her eyes glassy. yet a smile-no a smirk was carved onto her face. 

She's a good fucking actress. I never noticed, like many things apparently. I need to be careful. 

She's like landmines and I need to be careful where I step.

- Here you go Nezuko.

I passed her the tissue. She gently took it and wiped her face. She then put it in her pocket instead of the trash. Odd.