I fuckin hate rich people

WARNING!!!! THERE ARE MENTIONS OF DR&*S, SU!*IDE, ATTEMPTED ( MAYBE) R?PE AND BEING DR&GGED!!! IF ANY OF THIS IS UNCOMFORTABLE TO YOU DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!!!! WARNING!!!

Oh my god. I have never wanted to kill myself  more than right now. Like omfg end my suffering. If I need to hear one more person complaining about how little money they have when they just told me they bought a goddamn mansion like five minutes before, imma slap a bitch. 

Oh and another wonderful highlight, Muzan cant keep his hands to himself!!! Like Jesus stop trying to grab my ass in front of one of your employees!!! Every time I slap his hand away the fuckers love meter moves up!!!

*slap*

*ding*

29%

Masochist.

The only reason I haven't pretended to faint of like snuck away, is the delicious fancy tuna I have access to!!! My love! If I could, I'd marry the chef that made this! He's like fifty though so like no. 

- My love, how are you?

- I want to kill myself now as much as when we came in. In other words, since we came an hour ago.

- Lovely! Now, I need to talk privately with an employee  so go with Kokushibo.

He pushed me gently and I practically ran towards him. yes! Hallelujah! Screw Muzan! Kokushibo is actually good company! 

- Hey! Kokushibo!

- Y/n? How can I help you?

- Muzan said I need to stay with you for a while. 

- Oh alright. well, do you wish for refreshments?

- Oh yeah! That'd be a good idea.

- Shall we-

- AH! Is  that kokushibo! Come here! I need to speak to you privately!

A man in a suit called out to him. He looked around I think for Douma and akaza but he couldn't spot them anywhere. i think he was nervous of leaving me alone.

- hey kokushibo? Just go! I'll stay right here. I wont move a muscle.

- I just I cant leave you alone!

- Its fine. I'll stay close but give you privacy. You'll see me at all times.