Thats... strange...

I got pyjamas and a bed set for Shinobu.

- Here's some stuff! By the way, what would you like for supper?

- Oh whatever you want?

- Alright, do you want to eat ginger boiled down in soy sauce? I heard its really good.

She nodded excitedly. I went to my fridge and realized I was missing a few ingredients.

- Hey Shino? I know this is rude, but I need to go and buy a few things... Are you okay with staying alone here for thirty minutes?

I asked her nervously.

- Of course I don't mind! I'll wait right here.

I sighed in relief.

- I'll get going then. 

I left quickly since I didn't want to leave her alone for too long. It wasn't that I didn't trust her! But... So many people have been so... How do I put this? Weird? Strange? There's just something that feels so wrong about this whole world. My stomach sometimes twists in dread when I interact with people. I feel like someone stares at me even when I'm alone in my house. Smiles that are suppose to reassure send a chill down my back. Am I just being paranoid or is there really something going on? I tried to ignore it all but its becoming increasingly obvious that something is off. I just hope it isn't too bad...

SHINOBU POV

Y/n left and I got up and looked around. It feels surreal to be in here. It smells good too. I decided that I should walk around a bit and decided to have a tour of y/n's place. I looked in the rooms and they all had a very neutral colored theme.

- Ara ara! Maybe I should help y/n decorate a bit! There's only the bare minimum!

I went back into y/n's room . I opened her closet and dug into it. I saw a hoodie underneath a pile and took it in my arms. I sniffed it. It smells just like her! I should put it back. This isn't normal. My mind tried to persuade me that this was strange but I've always been stubborn. I shoved it into my bag. Sorry y/n. I'll give it back. Maybe. I suddenly felt compelled to look at the window next to me. I froze.

- Obanai?

He was sitting in a tree and looked startled that I caught him. 

- Kocho?

I opened the window to hear him better. Just what the hell was he doing here.