checking in with the gang: Part 2 and pink

WARNINGS: DESCRIPTIONS OF MAST&RB#TION, KILLING, VIOLENCE, STALKING, OVERALL VERY CREEPY BEHAVIOR, CORPSES

IF ANY OF THOSE SUBJECTS TRIGGER YOU, I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ

NEZUKO POV

- Ahh, ah, ahh, hah, ngh

I rubbed myself on the pillow imagining it was y/ns hands instead. Oh god I want her. I wish she was here. i love her so much. She has no idea how much I want to kiss her.

I love her so so much.

I slightly cried out as I finished.

I sigh looking at the mess and cant help but feel a little empty. I wish y/n would stop being so jumpy. Plus she keeps avoiding me. I slightly smell one of her underwear and this time a sigh of content escapes my lips. She smells so good. 

- Welp time to clean this up.

I slightly giggle.

Good thing Nii-san isn't here right now. He'd probably tell me I stink again.

Hes so rude sometimes.

TANJIRO POV

- You sure are heavy, asshole.

I grin slightly, glad I couldn't hear a noisy response.

Seriously, people really need to keep their hands to themselves.

Like this son of a bitch.

Now, some may say ( if they knew) that I killed him. But is it really killing him if I knocked him unconscious and dragged him to a river so he would drown on his own and that all of his injuries look like he fell from a high cliff?

Questions, questions. Fortunately, no answers.

I hum as I dragged him more. It was risquy doing this in broad daylight but were in the middle of nowhere surrounded by trees from all angles. No one will hear anything. And even if they did, how could they accuse sweet tanjiro that helps out at the bakery. The same tanjiro who has an alibi. My alibi being Nezuko.

I mean she's probably touching herself right now in the house and even if I wasn't doing anything right now I definitely would not like to be in the house.