Art and a sprinkle of envy

Lets goooo. I need to give myself some motivation. Today, I start with art but I have cooking class after lunch. Motivations, where are yooouuuuu!!!! I sighed and made my way to class. I sat down and tried not to look at Muzan. I'm not scared of him! I just don't want to see his really hittable face. 

- Hello class! Today, I thought it would be funner to draw in pairs. So this a little break from the project. You will draw with the person at your right a forest. May it be realistic or not! Have fun!

Miss Tamayo is really so damn pretty! The anime does not do her justice! I looked to my right. Yushiro? How cool! In the game, he's really good at art! I'm lucky. 

- So what do you want to do?

- you, stay quiet and don't disturb me. Ill work.

- Huh? That's not how partners work. We need to do this together. Look, I can see you like working alone, but it isn't fair to you if your the only one working while I do nothing. So, what can I do.

- .... Get the paint. Ill draw the sketch.

- Ok!

I happily skipped over the art supplies and took a multicolor pallet. 

YUSHIRO POV

She's weird. Isn't it easier to not do anything? Since I'm good at art, people usually let me do everything. I like it better that way. If you want something done right, you need to do it yourself. I drew the forest I'm thinking of doing. i wanted to draw a dark creepy forest when tamayo-sensei told us... But why do I want to draw a peaceful and light colored forest now? maybe the girls good mood is affecting me too...

- I got the paint!

I lifted my head up and we bumped our noses together. Her face was too close. We both went red.

...

- I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I got pushed by the guy from behind!

- Its f-fine! Just, go sit down!

I yelled angrily and still flustered. I looked in front of me and a few tables away, I think a guy was glaring at me. Is that Iguro? Whys he glaring at me? I'm so confused.

Y/N POV

Well that was embarrassing. I look at the sketch. That's a bit weird. The Yushiro in the game drew pretty dark stuff. So how come this is a drawing of a pretty and calm looking forest? I mean, cool that he's trying something new ( I think) but it is odd. We worked and painted the whole rest of the period. we joked around a bit and I even made him laugh!