Chapter 7

Your body was arched from Toji's hair pulling, your lower region pressing onto his. The green-eyed male had stopped tugging on your underwear. He was now dragging his finger in the area between your buttock and panties and in a painfully slow manner. Each up and down stroke of his digit sent jolts of electricity dancing across your skin.

"Well?" You felt his grip on your hair tighten, "Whats it going to be, miss?"

Toji moved away from the corner of your mouth, "Yes?....."

From there he brought his lips directly over your own, leaving it to hover just centimeters away, ".....or no?"

The feeling of his warm breath hitting your lips as he spoke was about to send you over the edge. You didn't know how to respond. There was no doubt you wanted to go all the way but how could you, knowing that you were taken? A part of you wished he would just push further without you needing to answer. That way you would feel less guilty from whatever was about to ensue. And a part of you was trying extremely hard to refrain from being unfaithful to Satoru.

Toji's gaze darted from your mouth to your eyes. He could see the yearning desire behind those orbs of yours but also a lot of self-restraint. Were you really that loyal to your significant other? He thought back on any of those previous girls and how they instantly submitted. He chuckled to himself internally. He loved a challenge and your slight resistance was only fueling his fire. Toji was an executer; whether it was a work related goal or a personal goal, he always managed to fulfill it.

Your hands were still holding onto the muscles of his upper arms firmly. You swallowed so hard that it was audible. You couldn't bring yourself to admit that you wanted him, you were too ashamed.

Your unwillingness to answer him was triggering his impatience. Toji made a noise before speaking, "Well if you don't want to voice it then maybe you can show me what your answer is."

He brought his lips to your neck and brushed it gently against your smooth skin earning the man a soft whimper from you. That small sound of acceptance made him pause briefly, it was enough to make him grin from ear to ear. Toji parted his mouth slightly and you felt the tip of his tongue pressing down on your neck before his teeth grazed against it immediately after. The feeling of him sucking and kissing one of your most rousing areas was about to make you enter the point of no return.

Toji continued to eat away at your neck, leaving some parts more bruised than others. He left a wet trail as he moved up towards your jaw line. He felt your hands leave his arms, one weaving into his hair and the other to squeeze him at the nape. Your fingernails were digging into the skin of his neck, it was likely going to leave indentations for the next several hours.

The side of your lace underwear at your hip was now crumpled in his palm, giving you the impression he was just about ready to tear the damn thing off.

"Just say the word—" He planted one last kiss on the crook of your jaw before bringing himself to face level, your arms dropping back down, "—and I'll stop."

"I-I don't want you to..." you whispered.

"Hm? What was that?" He let go of your hair and underwear and placed his hands against the counter on either side of you, trapping you in, "Speak louder. I can't hear you."

The man appeared rather smug. Toji didn't have any issues hearing you. He heard you loud and clear but he was a man of mischief; he enjoyed toying around with others.

You raised your voice slightly above a whisper but still sounding completely meek, "I-I don't want you to stop...."

He chuckled arrogantly and pushed his hands off the countertop, "Turn around then."