Chapter 10

Toji's amorous caress left you in a lustful stupor. Your mouth slightly parted by the touch of his thumb and your body cradling the state of inertia. But you soon bring yourself out of his hypnotizing trance. Your hand snatches his wrist and at the same time he shoves his thumb slightly through the entrance of your mouth, making it appear as if you were the one responsible for such an indecent act.

"Don't get too excited, miss." He smirked while making a rather ribald remark, "We're in public."

His displeasing jest stirs your neurotransmitter chemicals, making you regain some of that lost confidence and you slap his hand away, "Don't do that!"

"You didn't stop me when I had my fingers in your...." the man starts, but he stops upon seeing your widening eyes.

He then grins and you almost croak.

Toji checks the time on his watch and turns around to whistle at the doorman beneath the canopy that adorned the entrance of the extravagant hotel. The doorman makes some quick hand gestures to someone behind the revolving glass doors and shortly after, a black sedan limousine pulls up to the curb.

A slender man with a scrawny face gets out of the drivers seat and walks around the car, stepping onto the pavement. He wore a black suit with a tie. His short black hair was parted neatly down the middle. He pushed his slipping glasses further up his nose bridge before greeting you.

"Good evening, Madam." The man with the sunken cheeks addressed respectively. He placed an arm across his stomach and the other behind his back before lowering himself at the torso for a formal bow, "Kiyotaka Ijichi, at your service."

"Ijichi, take this young lady to her home."

"Right away, Fushiguro-Sama." Kiyotaka straightens up to a stand, he strolls by the passenger side and opens the car door at the rear before gesturing you to go inside, "Allow me."

At this point you were dumbstruck, you were expecting something along the lines of a taxi cab. The fact that this well-dressed man was addressing Toji with such an honorific title only meant that he was someone who was superior and highly respected. But not only that, calling for a limo just to chauffeur you home seemed a bit over-the-top.

You respond, unsure of how to accept the generosity and more than flabbergasted, "This is a bit much. I can walk, honestly!"

"No." Toji left no room for argument, his tone and his eyes were currently daring you to try and deny him again.

"Fine." You narrowed your eyes at the green-eyed male and whispered under your breath so that only he could hear you, "If this car takes me anywhere but home...you're gunna get it..."

Toji's expression remained blank as he looked at you, a ghost of a smile on his face. Although you didn't mean for that to sound risqué (and he knew this), he couldn't help but think that way. Your words were tempting him and he couldn't wait to teach you your next lesson. Eventually, he was gunna get it alright.

All of it.

You step into the car now while Toji holds the umbrella over you.

"Thank you, I guess." You say but he doesn't respond, he only closes the door.

You peered through the dark tinted windows at the green-eyed male retreating into the building before turning to look through the partition which separated you and Kiyotaka.

"Please, help yourself to anything."

In front of you was a small bar which held a bucket of ice, bottles of champagne, bottles of hard liquor, and some lowball and wine glasses. But you didn't feel like drinking anything that would make you incoherent.