Chapter 8

"You have one new voice message."
"New message at 9:02 PM."

Beep.

"(Y/N)-chan!~ Why are you not answering? Look, I know I said I would be back tomorrow but something came up. Call me back 'kayyy?"

With hands and knees pressing against the cold tiled floor, your lips enveloped him completely as he continued to make himself disappear inside that lovely mouth of yours

"(y/n)?" Utahime narrowed her eyes at your unwavering ones and moved her hand to and fro slowly in front of your face but you remained inert.

Toji had his hand clutched onto strands of your hair, he continued to thrust his hips against your mouth making you periodically choke and retch. Your cute facial expressions and the sight of your saliva coating his shaft was inducing his erotic sighs and heavy breaths.

Utahime continued to wave a hand in front of you, trying to gain your attention. She was wondering what was on your mind that caused you to go into such a deep trance, "(y/n)...."

"Shit...." Toji said with a breathy voice, his movements slowed into a nice, deep rhythm as he tried to hold back from shooting too soon. It wasn't long until he began to pick up speed again, this time much more asymmetrical and sloppy. The susurration of his groans were letting you know that he was close. In a few seconds the male cursed under his breath and smashed himself into your jaws until his body wouldn't allow him to go any further. You felt his hot load hit the back of your throat while he brought himself to a tapering stop.

"Hello?????? Earth to (y/n)!"

The green-eyed man pulled himself out, a grin forming as he watched the trickling of his seed pooling at the corners of your lips, "Swallow it for me, will you?"

You yielded to the man, allowing his cum to pass through your throat, earning a chuckle from Toji as he watched the slow movements of your swallow from the way the center of your neck shifted. He loved every second of your gulp and he loved the way you licked your lips shortly after; never missing a drop.

Your subservient behavior was roping him in and who knew you'd be such a slut for someone as haughty and high-handed as he was.

"Damn, baby..." he released your hair and brought the back of his fingers to your cheek, brushing them downward ever so gently.

His husky voice and the way he was calling you 'baby' was making your erogenous zones eager for attention. You were just about ready to beg the guy.

You crossed your legs tightly as your eyes continued to stare off into nothing inside the posh cafe. It was now the morning after and you were currently having breakfast with your friend. Your palms which were placed against your cheeks now forming into fists as you continued to reminisce about last nights titillating events with Toji; his voice still playing lucidly in your mind.