Chapter 26

You're back on your feet now. Still against the wall, Toji has you trapped in between his arms. His lips continue to ghost over yours and the warmth of his breath on your face makes your breathing uneven.

The man doesn't kiss you. His lips continue to hover, it was so close you could almost feel it. You were hoping he would kiss you because you couldn't bring yourself to do it. It was the worst anticipation you've ever felt. Toji's lips continue to ghost across your cheek slowly and you feel his nose press onto the side of your face.

His breath tickles your ear as he whispers, "Don't leave...."

Your only response was a deep exhale. Your mind clouds with wanting. You couldn't think straight. You purse and lick your lips as your eyes focus on his own. Your sense of touch and smell heightens dramatically. The way he smelt, looked, felt—it was all you could think about.

The man brings his hands to your hips and they're pushing your shirt up as they run up your waist. Your nervous system lights up with each touch of his palms against your skin. It grows harder and harder to fight the obsessive urge for this man. His hands go back down slowly and his fingers skim across the edge of your bottoms. He undoes the single button. You hold your breath. He unzips you.

Toji continues to whisper against your ear, "Stay with me...."

You let go of your breath. He brings himself back to face you and the guy finally kisses you. You kiss him back. No words could describe how euphoric this soft, slow and sensual kiss is. Your hands are at his nape and you're gripping his neck.

His thumbs hook onto the insides of your pants and he tugs in a downward motion, "May I?"

"Toji...." you say under your breath, "....don't do this."

"Don't do what?"

"Don't make me the bad guy...."

"If you don't want this...." his green eyes don't leave your own, "....then don't kiss me back."

With the way he was touching you and his seductive tone, how could he expect you not to? Your lips meet again and they're much more fervent. You want it. All of it. And at this very moment, more than anything. The man, whether he knew it or not, had you wrapped around his finger but he could say the same. Everything about you was drugging to him. He was equally addicted.

You feel the man pull your bottoms down a bit lower but slow enough to still give you time to refuse any of it.

"Toji...." You grab the man's attention and he stops pulling, "....I want you to make love to me."

He grins inwardly. He speaks against your mouth, "Not until I fuck you first."

He pulls your pants down and leaves it to hug you mid-thigh. He has a hand on the back of your neck and two fingers find their way to your dampened panties, they begin to rub and knead you. The guy continues to kiss you, even if you're starting to moan.

You move along with his fingers. You yearn for more. His digits against the thin fabric isn't enough. You want to feel his skin on yours. You want to feel his calloused hands on your most intimate area. You want to feel the rawness of his touch; the feel of the man's love.

Toji notices your eagerness. With his forefinger, he yanks your underwear down to meet your clinging pants and his hand goes to feel just how wet you were.

"Damn, baby...." he says under his breath.

Your eyes were thick with lust, it makes his hardened length drip and twitch beneath his clothed self.

"Don't make me wait, Toji...." You clamp your thighs shut, it crushes his fingers between your legs. You're rubbing them together, it lets the man know how badly you were in need of some friction.