Moving In Together!

"You sure you two wont try and kill each other?" Loki said as he set down the last box. "Loki, you really had to ask that question? We will be fine, I love Sylvie way too much, " Y/N said rolling her eyes as she was organizing the placement of the boxes. "Aww really? Thank you!" Sylvie said as she sat on a box that was next to Y/N with a huge smile on her face. Y/N leaned over Sylvie's face and kissed her on the lips. This action evoked an eye role from Loki. "Get a room," Loki spoke crossing his arms with a small grin on his face. "We do have a room, you just happen to be standing in it," Sylvie replied standing up with a hand on her hip.

         "Really Loki, thanks for helping us move, I don't think we could have done it without you," Y/N spoke dusting her hands off. Sylvie walked over to Loki and patted him on the back. "I agree with Y/N, thank you lots." "No problem, honestly, I have nothing better to do anyway," Loki said letting go of the hug and walking over to the front door and putting on his brown jacket with the words "Variant" painted on the back. "You still wear that damn thing?" Sylvie said chuckling lifting an eyebrow. "Hey, it looks good, and it's the only jacket I have thank you very much," Loki said glaring at Sylvie. "You and me have very different style, sometimes I wonder how we are different variants of each other," The blond woman spoke walking over to a box and opening it.

            Loki laughed and stepped out the front door, shutting it gently. "We should really get Loki a new jacket, that thing is hideous!" Sylvie spoke setting objects on the ground. "Hey, if Loki likes the jacket, why bother huh?" Y/N replied wrapping her arms around Sylvie. Y/N put her head in the crook of Sylvie's neck and closed her eyes. Feeling the warmth radiate off her skin. "How'd I get so lucky moving in with you?" Said the mumbling from Sylvie's neck. "How'd I get so lucky loving you?" Both of them chuckled and stayed where they were for a minute. Taking in everything that's happened so far.

         "Okay, we have things to do and a house to unpack," Sylvie spoke quietly while trying to disband Y/N's arms from her waist. Y/N groaned in disappointment, wishing it would last forever. "Come on Y/N, it's not going to do it itself," "Can't you use magic or something?" Y/N replied lifting her head from Sylvie's shoulder. Sylvie chuckled and finally removed Y/N's arms while turning around to face her. "That's not how it works," Sylvie said while kissing Y/N on the cheek.

          "Happy moving day I guess," Y/N said blushing. "A very painful moving day," Sylvie finished off while winking at Y/N and grabbing a box and heading into the kitchen. This house, really is going to feel like home.

        *Later in the evening*

       "Ugh, I'm glad we unpacked the bed first, I would rather die than sleep on the floor,"   Y/N said jumping into the bed next to Sylvie. Y/N looked over to see her lover reading a magazine. The cover had a printed photo of a living room with millions of bright furniture. 
Y/N chuckled softly while resting her head on Sylvie's shoulder. "How's the decoration 'inspo' coming along?" Y/N said looking at the magazine in front of her. The page that Sylvie  was reading off of had thousands of words too small to actually read. The bright furniture like the cover page had, plastered all over the top of every paragraph. Prices could be seen in the corners of the pages. Prices too high for anyone to buy. 

        "The 'inspo' you speak of is too expensive, that's how its going so far," Sylvie responded setting the magazine down and kissing the top of Y/N's forehead. "It's alright, we can just go by a store and find nice cheap crap," Y/N spoke as they both chuckled. Sylvie put her arm around Y/N and held her close while petting her Y/H/C (Your/Hair/Color) Y/H/T (Your/Hair/Type) hair.  "I'm so happy to live with you," Sylvie spoke softly. "I am as well," Y/N replied. 

      They both drifted away as they let sleepiness consume them. 

A/N: Welp, second One-Shot is done! I made it a bit longer I believe. This one I did enjoy a whole lot! Again, if you have any suggestions or concerns please comment! Thank you! Hope you all have a lovely day!