Dancing

The trio was hiding out on another apocalypse. They found an abandoned mansion, it was fairly new but evacuated not too long ago. They needed a place to rest for the night and this was the closest place that was intact. They all walked into the incredibly huge mansion. The entrance had a chandelier hanging from the high ceilings that illuminated the front door. The whole mansion had a very dark theme to it, dark oak filled the place and everything seemed modern along with it. A large stairway was placed in front of the door that curved to the right at the top. 

        Everything seemed to be left exactly as it was, curtains were drawn, photos hung, and lights still on. The smell of dust is the only new change it appears. Sylvie walked into the living room to the right. The couches were a bright brown and the carpet in the middle was dark red, supporting a dark oak middle piece. The kitchen was right next to the living room and on the other side of the staircase was a huge ballroom. 

        Y/N walked into the ballroom staring in awe. The ceiling may have been high in the entrance, but the ballroom was a whole other story. The huge windows on both sides of the walls made the room bright as ever. Y/N's jaw was dropped to the floor, she laughed running into the middle of the floor spinning. "Loki! Sylvie! Come check this out!". Both gods came rushing into the ballroom. Instantly, both of their faces lit up in amazement. "Holy hell," Sylvie spoke softly with wide eyes while staring up at the ceiling. "I haven't seen a room this big since the palace on Asgard!" Sylvie said laughing in disbelieve.

        "Not too bad, I do like it though, I wonder who lived here," Loki said crossing his arms. "Well, we should find out! There are photos still hanging up in the living room," Y/N spoke looking back at the two of them. "It seems wrong though," Sylvie said walking around the ballroom. Y/N was about to say something when she spotted a stereo by the wall in the ballroom. "Hey look over here," Y/N spoke changing the subject in amusement. Sylvie and Loki came waltzing over to Y/N with curiosity running through them. "It's a stereo," Loki spoke lightly touching it. By the looks of it, it seemed outdated, but still intact since it was plugged in with a red light flashing. "Cool, well, I'm going to have a look around for food and bedrooms, you two have fun," Loki said walking out of the ballroom, leaving Sylvie and Y/N alone. 

           "Have you ever danced before?" Y/N asked quietly staring at the stereo. There was silence in the room for a few seconds before Sylvie responded. "No, I've never had time,". Y/N and lightly touched the stereo while slightly smiling. "Ever since I've been taken as a child, I've forgotten my childhood, it's basically a blur now, my mother probably taught me, but it's long gone for now," Sylvie finally spoke up. Y/N hummed, hovering her finger over the play button. "I was taught by a close friend of mine," Y/N spoke suddenly pressing the button. An old-fashioned slow dance song started to play, it wasn't sad, it was a warm feeling. The music filled the ballroom and made it ten times vibrant.  

Y/N turned towards Sylvie with a huge grin on her face. "Would you like this dance," She asked Sylvie with a hand that reached out towards her. "Don't mind if I do!" Sylvie said smiling while taking her hand. The two girls moved close to each other. Y/N's hand was on Sylvie's waist and Sylvie's arm around Y/N's neck. Both of their other hands were in each other's hands. "Just follow my lead," Y/N spoke softly as they glided to the music. They felt at comfort, at ease, like they were meant to be. Y/N put her head on Sylvie's chest, feeling her lover's heartbeat. (Or another way around if you want!) 

They both danced like nothing mattered like the TVA wasn't real and running and hiding wasn't an option anymore. "Hold me and never let go, will you?" Y/N asked as the rhythm took both of them. "Of course my love," Sylvie spoke softly, feeling the warmth between them. Y/N looked up at Sylvie and stared at her lips. She leant in and kissed her slowly, loving the feeling tremendously. The kiss was innocent and loving, but that quickly turned into a rough passionate one. Y/N moved her hand up towards Sylvie's hair and entangled it in her hand. This action made Sylvie moan into the kiss, followed by Y/N as well. 

They both let go of the kiss, catching their breath. "I need you Y/N," Sylvie spoke softly, holding the position they were in. "As do I," Y/N replied. "Let's go find that bedroom shall we?" Sylvie asked picking Y/N in bridal style. They walked out of the ballroom and into the entrance. "Loki!" Sylvie shouted. Loki appeared suddenly from upstairs, he looked at the two girls and smiled mischievously. "What is it?" Loki asked eyebrow raised. "Did you find the bedrooms?" Sylvie asked never leaving Y/N's gaze. "Yes, they are just upstairs, why?" Loki asked. Sylvie just ignored him and she swiftly went up the stairs into a bedroom and closing it. Loki then realized that this was going to be a long night.

A/N: It's short but cute! I just wanted to say thank you all for reading this book! I'm glad you all enjoy it so far! As always, any concerns or suggestions just comment! Thank you!