Movie Night!

"So, what movie's on your mind?" Y/N spoke as she poured the freshly made popcorn into the bowl. "I have absolutely no idea, I've never really seen many movies in my lifetime," Sylvie responded as she sat cross-legged on the couch in the living room. "I'm sure we'll find something that works," Y/N said walking into the living room handing Sylvie the popcorn bowl. She sat down next to her lover and tugged at the extra blanket not being used. 

Y/N grabbed the remote off the coffee table and turned on the tv, she opened Netflix and scrolled for a few minutes. "Okay, what genre do you feel like watching? Horror, sci-fi, action, romance, comedy, thriller, drama, and the list continues," Sylvie sat there for a few minutes, pondering her choices, sci-fi seemed interesting to her, but she didn't really feel like watching anything of the sorts. The action seemed cool, but she's had enough action in her life for one night. The romance was a possibility, but she's heard it's all cheesy and always the same. Comedy was a no, for now, she wasn't in the mode to laugh. Sylvie didn't also feel like drama as well. So now she was stuck with two, horror and thriller. 

"What do you think? Horror or Thriller?" Sylvie spoke looking at Y/N with furrowed brows. "We should watch a Horror movie!" Y/N spoke excitedly as she browsed through the horror genre. After a few minutes of picking and choosing, they found the perfect one. "(Name of Favourite Horror movie)?" Sylvie said curiously. "Yes! It's sooo good, we have to watch it, trust me!" Y/N said pressing play. 

About almost an hour in, the two were so invested in the movie, that they didn't notice how close they were sitting next to each other. Both have been together for about a few weeks, so things were new. Getting used to everything was the biggest part. Y/N's heart fluttered, the feeling of warmth radiating off of each other was the best feeling she could have asked for. Sylvie on the other hand didnt notice anything, she was too invested in the movie that she almost forgot that Y/N was right next to her. 

But suddenly something did catch that attention. Y/N had snaked her hand under the warm blanket and entangled her hand with Sylvie's. Sylvie pulled her focus away from the tv and stared right into Y/N's eyes. It was funny because even watching the most disturbing scary movie couldn't ever distract the two from their longing of love and touch along with eyesight. Sylvie used her other free hand and cupped Y/N's face. She leant in and they both shared a moment of intimacy. Their lips moving in sync with each other. They pulled away after a minute. And Y/N leaned her head on Sylvies shoulder, both keeping their hands together and focus back on the TV. 

About an hour and a half passes, the movie almost over with only about 15 minutes back. Suprisingly they both lasted a Netflix horror movie without anything too intimate going on, if you know what I mean. Y/N being the only one in the room who has already seen this movie before, went up to put the empty popcorn bowl in the sink. As she went to get up Sylvie's hand gripped tighter onto Y/N's. "Hey, I'll be back, I just have to put this in the kitchen," Y/N explained with a soft smile. Sylvie then nodded and let go, letting Y/N's hand slide away from hers. As Y/N was pulling her hand away, it glidded along Sylvies thigh softly, Y/N winked and walked in the kitchen, leaving Sylvie a blushing mess. 

Now 15 minutes has passed, Y/N was back on the couch next to her lover. The movie had just ended and now it was just the credits rolling. "So, what did you think?" Y/N asked, resting her arm behind Sylvies neck. "It was good, it wasn't that scary though," Y/N laughed and Sylvie joined. After a few seconds of laughing, it went silent. The only thing that could be heard was the music for the end credits. 

Then, out of the blue, Sylvie made a move, she went and kissed Y/N again, missing that kiss from about half an hour ago. She then straddled Y/N, their mouth's still together. "Want to take this to the bedroom darling?" Sylvie spoke panting. "Ooooo, if you arent scared to walk there in the dark," Y/N joked with a fat grin on her face. "Ok you just killed the mood," Sylvie said returning the grin. "Heyy, I did not," Y/N spoke laughing. "I know I know, you should carry me to the room though,"Sylvie asked caressing Y/N's cheek "Ill protect you," Y/N said in response as she lifted her partner up and headed upstairs. Both laughing the whole way. Best movie night ever. 

A/N: IM BACKKKK, I took a long break because of my lack of motivation to write, but now that school is up, no more time for me being lazy I guess. Sorry it is a bit short, the next chapters I will be posting are just old ones that were deleted. Hope you all had a wonderful summer! As always, if you have any suggestions or concerns, just comment!