A/N (SPOILERS EP 4)

OKAY SO, SPOILERS FOR EP 4 IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT!!!! SO SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED.

A LOT HAS HAPPENED AND I DON'T KNOW.

I'm obviously going to continue this book. It's just one-shots anyway, but this new episode has got me.

The whole relationship with Loki and Sylvie is definitely crazy. I mean, Loki is a narcissist so it makes sense. The post credit scene at the end of the episode shows different variants of Loki which is crazy.

I don't hate the Loki and Sylvie thing, but this book for obvious reasons is Sylvie x Reader because I am and lots of other people are very gay for her. Also the whole things with two variants have a platonic relationship can cause a large nexus event is interesting. I also don't think Loki and Sylvie have a romantic thing going on, I think it's just Loki learning to accept and love himself.

Anyway, the time keepers aren't real and I still don't know why Sylvie was taken as a kid. Also when Mobius was pruned I almost cried, but then realized that he probably isn't dead since Loki survived. I also have a theory that if the time keepers are fake and didn't create the time line, that miss minutes has something to do with it. I have no clue I know as much info as you all.

Anyway this book is just One-Shots of random scenarios that aren't a whole lot from the plot of the Tv show but I just had to rant to everyone.

Okay sorry for my rant, I couldn't let this go unspoken. This book will still continue, I'm just in shock. If you have any suggestions for more One-Shot ideas just let me know!