You Like That?

A/N: TW! this has knife play, idk I was watching AHS and had an idea. Also, you should totally listen to the song above while reading, enjoy!
Warning: lewd???? (Smut)

"Do you have any idea what you do to me?" Sylvie spoke in a low gravely voice right next to Y/N's ear. She felt shivers run down from her head to her toes, and it felt amazing.

Both Sylvie and Y/N have started to argue a bit recently in the past few weeks. Mostly over tiny things. Not anything too important. Yet, this one particular argument didn't go as planned, in a good way.....

Y/N swallowed hard, her palms were sweating and her breath started to pick up the pace. Her back was pressed up against the cold wall. Sylvie had her hands on her girlfriend's hips lightly, her body leaned against Y/N. Both could feel the rapid heartbeats of each other. Right as Sylvie felt the other would just give in, Y/N pushed her into the desk chair sitting in their bedroom. "You really think I'm that stupid to fall for that?" Y/N spoke aloud, arms crossed like an angry parent.

 Sylvie's only response was a sly smirk, her head tilted slightly forward and her eyes directly looking into Y/N's soul for lust. Y/N then threw her arms up in frustration while looking everywhere but her lover. "Seriously? That's all I'm going to get from you, a smirk?" 

Sylvie knew exactly what she was doing, and she loved it. Y/N's face started to turn pink, and no, not because she was pissed, but because she was embarrassed. Embarrassed about how turned on she was already. The way Sylvie sat and just stared made her feel some sort of way. Until finally, dialogue came from her mouth.

"Why don't you come to take a breather darling? My lap is wide open," Sylvie said with a wink, her sly grin still plastered on her face. "How is that going to help?" "Why don't you find out?"

In all reality, both could never stay mad at each other for very long. One either found a way to make the other laugh, feel content again, or even feel something other than anger if you catch my drift.

Y/N rolled her eyes, she felt a tug at her lip but stopped herself from showing a small grin or smile. Pretending to still be disappointed. The irony is that they forgot what the hell they were fighting about. 

She walked slowly over to Sylvie, making sure to drag her feet at it. When she, at last, made it to her, she slowly went to straddle Sylvie, wrapping their arms around each other. 

It felt nice, almost like a warm feeling rising in both. The calming sound of their breathing made it almost impossible to stay awake. But Sylvie was not planning on sleeping just yet, she already managed to get Y/N all hot and bothered, so why end it now?

"Babe," Sylvie softly spoke, letting Y/N face her. "Now that I've got you here, I want to try something different," She said lightly grabbing Y/N's chin. In return, Y/N raised an eyebrow, not sure where this was going at all, yet she was excited. 

"What?"Y/N mumbled into Sylvies neck, not ever wanting to let go, but she knew she had to. Curiosity got the best of her. Sylvie moved Y/N off her lap and stood up. "Where are you going?" "Stay here," Sylvie replied with a mischievous look in her eyes. 

About a minute has passed and Sylvie walked into the room, one hand behind her back, with a growing smile. "Now what?" Y/N questioned still sitting in the chair. "Lay back on the bed," Y/N rolled her eyes at this and did as she was told. Not knowing what was going to happen next. She propped herself up on her elbows facing her lover. Sylvie then slowly from behind her back pulled out a knife. Y/N became anxious in a matter of seconds, she gulped so loud, Sylvie could hear it. 

"Uhhh, babe? What's that for?" Y/N spoke, with a tiny whimper in her sentence. She grasped at the bedsheets, waiting for a good response. "I saw something somewhere about a thing called, of what is it? Knife play? If you don't want to try this, that's fine, just an idea." Sylvie spoke playing with the knife in her hands, letting the blade lightly dance above her fingertips.