Speed trap

Y/n was with the Davenports at the lab

Y/n was with the Davenports at the lab. Her and Leo still didn't talk as normally as they used to. Her dad and Donald where with them. Her dad said for her to talk but she just told him that she tried. The dads told them to talk more and it kind of worked but not really. Y/n doing Bree's hair. Well more just like moving it around and brushing it. Chase was siting in front of them. Adam and Leo where packing their bags.

"Tonight's the night. The new frozen yogurt shop is opening. 52 flavors and 4 of them are sugar-free." Y/n stopped brushing Bree's and they all looked at him. "Oh who are you kidding? You passed out the first time you discovered nail polish" Chase said towards Bree. Bree looks at her nails and y/n just continue brushing her hair.

"I've heard of those yogurt places. They get you by charging extra for toppings. So I'm bringing my own." Adam zipped down his jacket showing candy. "You don't even want to know what's in my pants." He hit his legs. "Aah! Ooh! Hot butterscotch! Ooh!"

"Sorry you guys are coming home straight after school" Donald told them.

"Especially you y/n" Alexander said.

"Why?"

"I got an alert for the jail your mom is at... apparently she's not there" Y/n stomach dropped. She already knows that she's not there.

What do I do. Lie? Tell the truth? Oh if he finds out what I did to her what will he think of me? What will anyone think of me?

Her thought where cut off by a ding. They turned to Alexander.

"Uh never mind? She's there? I just got a text. Have a look."

False alarm. Wrong cell she's there. In case you want to know for sure.

They all read and looked at the picture

They all read and looked at the picture. Y/n looked at her dad confused.

"I uh I still don't want you to take any chances y/n. We know what she's capable of." Y/n just looked in deep thought. She remembers everything that happened at the school and when she broke into her room. "Y/n?" Y/n broke her daze.

"Right. Got it" Her dad walked away with Donald.

"What's got you so grouchy? They run out of human footstools at the Rich-Guy club?" Leo asked Donald.