Bro down

Y/n was with Bree and Chase

Y/n was with Bree and Chase. Chase was cackling like a maniac and y/n was talking to Bree. They both looked at Chase who was playing with strings.

"Ok what is with all of the happy squeaky hamster noises? Did you finally grow a chest hair?" Bree asked sarcastically. Y/n let out a little laugh.

"No! I grew 2" Chase said then winked towards y/n. Y/n felt her face heat up and looked down but looked at him again when he started talking. "This is a little something I like to call 'Adam's Payback'"

"For what?" Bree asked

"Don't you remember what happened last Thursday"

"Oh yea"

Flashback

"Adam there is no way you can clear that counter" Leo said

"I can reach that easy"

"I've seen him do it" Bree said

"Well then do it." Y/n told Adam. Just the Chase walked in.

"Hey what you guys talking about?"

"This." Adam grabbed Chase and threw him to the counter but he fell and hit the chairs. Y/n and Bree went wide eye as Leo just had his arms crossed.

"Told you" Leo said. Y/n hit his arm slightly.

End of flashback

"The bionic brother toss" y/n said

"We all love it" Bree added

"Yea? Well let's see how he likes this" Leo and Adam walked in. Leo was in front it him and walked over the trap.

"Trap" Leo said. Adam was confused and had his foot over it.

"Trap what" Chase pushed the button and Adam was now handing upside down.

"Oh yes! It worked! Now let's see how you like being relentlessly manhandled" Chase said. Y/n stood by Leo. She covers her mouth. Leo just looked at him. "That came out wrong" Bree did a face that said 'you think'

"Oh the trap was in the floor" Adam said finally realizing it.

"Yep and now we're gonna play a game called 'Human Piñata'. But instead of candy were gonna see what Adam had for lunch"

"Ironically im guessing it's candy"

"You're forgetting one thing Chase- I can use my heat vision to break free." Adam held one hand on the desk and looked up using his heat vision. Adam then fell hitting the desk then the floor. He got up and his left arm was hanging over his shoulder towards his right arm. Leo and y/n were standing behind him. Y/n started breathing heavily and Leo was wide eye. "Ha! Nice try!"

"A-Adam" y/n said. Bree got up from the chair and stood next to Chase. He looked at his arm.

"Whoa I never knew my arm could bend like that."