Wake up

It's been 2 weeks. Y/n had gotten stitches on her stomach, leg, arm, they had been able to injected her with what they need to help her. Her nose was going to have 3 little scares on it. Her bruises and scratches where healing. She still had a bruise on the side of her left eye. Y/n was laying in a bed they had for her in the lab.

Chase to see her every day. There hasn't been a day when he hasn't seen her. He watched as she was slowly getting better. He hasn't been able to sleep or eat or drink. All his worry was on y/n. Chase would be looking at pictures of him and her. When he looks at her now, he feels horrible, he couldn't protect her, he didn't feel right to be her boyfriend. He hasn't been able to think properly. But that didn't stop him, he loves y/n with all his heart and he for sure isn't going to break his promise, he promised to never leave her side, and that promise wasn't going to be broke. He would hope every time when he was with y/n that she would wake up.

Alexander didn't know what to do. He look over the vials with Dr.Philip, everything was normal all they did was have to wait for her to wake up. Alexander was with Chase coming in at different times watching her, waiting for her to wake up. He'd hear his wife crying sometimes and had to stay strong for her. Deep down, he blamed himself, he feels like he fail y/n, failed to protect her, failed as her father. Her mother had been out, Marcus was in control with her and he didn't do anything. He help Dr.Philip take care of her, make sure he breathing doesn't stop, keep her here. He wasn't going to lose his daughter, no matter what he'll make sure that she stays with them.

Adam, Bree, Donald and Tasha they all tried to do everything they can for them. They stayed by their side and hope y/n would wake up. They also had to help Chase and Leo who had it worst out of them (the Davenports) Leo played the scene in his head. Douglas running to him with y/n as she's bleeding out, dragging her out, her blood on his hands and clothes. Couldn't handle see his best friend, his sister in the state, he felt helpless, he wanted to do everything he can. No matter what they tell him that he did help, if he hadn't ran back in there to find y/n she wouldn't be here, still holding onto life. Even after Leo washed the shirt he was wearing when he held y/n, the one with her blood on it, he couldn't wear it. It didn't feel right to him, he looked at it and imagined y/n. He missed his best friend, the hugs they shared, the laughs they had, being there for each other, even after a fight they had each other no matter what.

Cassandra tried distracting herself from y/n as it pained her so much. She started off with cleaning y/n's room. Getting off the symbols from everywhere. She'd clean the bed sheets, the walls, mirrors every thing but most, all, the time she cried and cried with her head on her daughters bed. She went on out and got flowers placing it on the side of her bed, cleaning out the water for them. She's fixed up her bed, got her shampoo and conditioner that could last her a week, soap, make-up, moisturizer, everything she'll need for herself, even new clothes that was her style. Alexander didn't stop his wife knowing that this is her way of saying 'everything will be alright'. Cassandra even cleaned more of the house, would cook her favorite foods sometimes for dinner. She was sit down with her daughter in the lab eating and talking to her.

Y/n was laying in bed, 2 weeks and 3 days has now passed. Everyone was upstairs sitting in silence eating. Dr.Philip had kept them there as he wanted to check up on y/n.

'Shot!'

my mother shot my stomach. I shoot my sonic waves making my mom fall into the open floor killing her. She wasn't supposed to die. I killed her and now I'm a murderer.... I fell to the ground holding my stomach as blood started to stained my clothes and the floor.

'Pain'

I felt pain fill my body. It was the same pain my mom put me though. I can feel myself being able to fight what my mom did to me but not enough for me to leave. I feel someone pick me up... I look and see... Douglas!