Bionic Showdown Pt2

⚠️There is talk about blood in this, read if your comfortable with it⚠️

𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝐿𝑎𝑏 𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑠
𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑛, 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑚, 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑑𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑚, 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒. 𝑌/𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑏 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑚, 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑'𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒.

Y/n ran though the house looking for the lair. She finally found it and saw The Davenports and her dad surrounded by the blue lasers.

"Guys!" They all turned to see y/n.

"No! Leave! Get out of here! Go back home" they all started yelling different things to keep her ways from her mom but she ignored them. She ran to the control center.

"His name is Douglas Davenport right?" Y/n asked looking at the control center.

"Yes" Donald answer. Y/n nodded

"Why does that name sound so familiar" y/n muttered to herself. Right as she was about to start guessing some passwords she got the same flashback as before but this time it's finished.

Hi my name is Douglas Davenport

Flash

I'll take care of you just make sure your mom doesn't find out

Flash

Here is some food, it's not poison

Flash

I did make the serums but didn't think she would use it on you, I was hoping it was for an animal or something

Flash

Call me Dougie

The flash back stoped and y/n was trying to catch her breath. She was looking at the ground everything was spinning, blurry.

"Look out!" They yelled. Y/n looked at them once everything was better, she look back at the control center but her mom was on it with her claws out and in her leopard form. She scratched y/n across the face. Y/n fell to the ground big gashes across her face blood falling form it. Her mother growled and jumped on the floor grabbing y/n's left ankle as she dug her nail into it making blood fall from her ankle.

Y/n yelled in pain.

Her dad and Donald look confused as to why Quinn looked like that while the bionics looked scared.

Y/n shot her sonic wave making her mom fall back she used her super speed back to the control center and started guessing different passcodes. But no of them worked. Her mother got up and ran to y/n. Y/n saw her and jumped on the other side of the controls.