Robot fight club

The bionic and y/n where all in the lab. Y/n and Bree where training with a dummy and Adam and Chase trained with each other. Just then Alexander and Donald walked in.

"Alright guys gather up. Today, we are going to be studying one of the most time-honored traditions in Japanese culture" Donald told them.

"Ooh! Nun chuck combat?"

"Samurai Sword frighting."

"Wrestling ginormous dudes in diapers"

"We will be studying the great martial art of Aikido, the key principle of which is to deflect your aggressors attack by using his own speed and strength against him." Alexander explained.

"Can we just get to the part where I get to obliterate them?" Bree asked. Just then the phone started ringing. The dads then walked out.

"Hey Adam attack me" Chase told him.

"Don't you want him to do the opposite which is not attack you" Y/n said

"Well im going to do it. Your hair is stupid, you're short, your face is weird, your weird"

"I meant hit me" Bree and y/n looked at each other.

"Well this should be fun" y/n told Bree sarcastically.

"Good because that was going to be a really long list."

"Are you sure about this? Adam is ten times stronger then you" Bree said.

"Doesn't matter with aikido a weak opponent can defeat a much stronger one."

"Ahh but what if the weaker opponent fits neatly inky an overhead storage bin?" Chase just stared at Adam. "I'm talking about you"

"Just hit me." Adam charged at Chase but Chase flipped him and he hit the floor. "And that's all you need to know about aikido."

"I get it." Bree then did the same thing to Chase. Y/n laughed a bit but covered her mouth.

"Bree that's not aikido!"

"Oh really my bad" Her and Adam did a handshake "oh!" They did in a sing song tone and walked out of the lab as Leo walked in.

"Chase I need your help." Leo said as y/n helped Chase up. "The annual mission creek robot throw down is coming up." Y/n groan.

"Leo I love supporting you but every time I go someone gets punched"

"Leo for the last time I'm not a robot I'm a man" Leo stared at him. "One day I'll be a man" Chase said "and why do you punched them?" He asked y/n

"Uh n-no reason." Y/n said

"Yes there is a reason and I'm not talking about you. It's a competition where remote control robots right to the death. Here take a look-" Leo played a video of the robots fighting each other.

"Leo that's cool and all but I've got way better things to do than-"

"The grand prize is $500." Leo interrupted.

"And I'm in." It's then started to show a kid on the videos "who's that guy"

"Kevin Stone. That smug jerk wins every year. He thinks he's so much better than me."

"Sounded like he is better than you." Chase said

"That's not the point! Besides he's the one y/n punches. He's always flirting with her and every time he wins he tries to take her out but it doesn't work."

"Wait what?"

"Nothing nothing." Y/n said. Chase wrapped an arm around her waist and brought her closer to him.