Adam up

The kids were all training the the simulator. Leo sat in this desk ad they finished and took off their glasses.

"Great job guys" Leo said. "You just took out an entire unit of virtual cyborgs"

"I think it's sad that you have to invent people to play with you." Eddie said

"I think it's sad Davenport created you with no body" Y/n said.

"Alright Leo im off the clock. Let's get out of here" Adam told Leo.

They were about to leave w he b Chase stopped them. "Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Just cause Mr.Davenport's and Mr.L/n away doesn't mean we stop training." They both groaned "How do you think I feel? I missing a four-hour documentary on the history of the printing press"

"Y/n i thought you taught Chase the meaning of fun already" Leo told her.

"Meaning?"

"I think you know what fun means y/n"

"I know some ways meaning fun" She mumbled. Leo and Chase were the only ones who heard. Chase blushed red and Leo smirked putting his hand beside his ear.

"What was that y/n"

"Shut up Leo"

"I don't know what just happened but Leo and I we're gonna play human bull's-eye bounce" the others glanced at each other confused "Don't worry it's way more dangerous than it sounds" Adam continue.

"Human Bull's-eye bounce. Is there any way you could get a good enough double to land in the emergency room? Cause that would save us a lot of time." Chase said

"Nope he's right adam. As much as i enjoy watching you get hurt- and i really do- we have to train" Bree laughed.

"oh come on. The adults are away! If we don't take advantage by something destructive we're no better than... Chase" Leo said.

"I'm sorry but unless he can be in two places at once, he's training. Come on, Let's get the no staffs" Chase said as he started to walked away before Adam spoke up.

"Oh man i never get to do what i want it's not fair"

"Aww are all of your cool bionic abilities and top-secret missions getting you down?" Bree said sarcastically.

"Aw thanks Bree i know you'd understand"

"She was being sarcastic adam" Y/n told him.

"Well then what about you y/n?" Adam asked

"Well i do think there is time for us to take a break-"

"see!" Adam and Leo said at the same time Chase said

"Babe"

"Hold on let me finish. There is time for us to take a break and continue later or,  Adam, we can get it over with right now and you then can enjoy the rest of the day."

"But-"

"Chase, We train hard all the time. Their right the adults aren't here and i'm not saying we aren't going to rain at all but we do deserve some time off" She told him.

He said and nodded. "Your right. Let's just get it over with and then you guys can enjoy the rest of the day" With that. Bree, Chase and Y/n all walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase, Bree and Y/n walked back in the lab with the bo sticks.

"Alright break's over fire up the simulator. Adam please remember the cyborgs are fake, but i am real." Chase said