Leo vs Evil

Y/n was walking down the stairs with the Davenports at school

Y/n was walking down the stairs with the Davenports at school. Chase and Adam were going to arm wrestle.

"Chase there's no way you can beat Adam arm-wrestling. I'd be like a chicken wrestling an alligator. All we hear is a cock-a-doodle-crunch." Leo said. Bree and y/n started laughing a bit.

"He's right bro, your spaghetti arms are no match for these meatballs" Adam said kissing his muscles.

"Hey... when you're done kissing your girlfriends let's go this." Bree walked beside Leo and y/n

"Better back up you two. You're in the splatter zone."

"Ok i want a clean match. No whining, screaming, crying, or tap-outs. I'm looking at you Chase. Three, two, one, go!" Chase licked his hand making Adam disgusted and him winning.

"Ewww! Hey! No fair! He licked his hand!" Adam wiped it on Bree.

"Exactly. Clever beats strong any day." Leo held up his hand.

"Chase wins. What which hand you lick?"

"That one" Leo wiped it on y/n and went to his other hand holding that one up. "Chase wins" just then Marcus shows up.

"Hey guys, how's is going?"

"Ooh, bundle up, everyone it's just got partly creepy with a hundred precent change of annoying"

"Am I gonna need my umbrella for that?" Adam asked

"No Adam and Leo be nice" Y/n said. Leo looked at her and she nodded. She looked over at Marcus who was looking at her.

"So you guys want to hang out at my house after school? We just got a sick new flat screen."

"No!!" Y/n yelled and everyone jumped. They all looked at her confused. She gave a awkward laugh "I- uh I just think... it's better we go home. You know lots of school work"

"You hate school" Adam said. Y/n looked at him.

"Uh no... I don't hate school... I hate people. You know I love school, with the subjects like... math where you... do numbers with symbols and... stuff" Leo looked at her with a 'really' look. Adam, Bree and Chase looked at her confused.

"What y/n means is that I'll teach her the stuff another time and we could hang out today" Chase said.

"Uh no! I mean... Marcus's dad is probably busy and we shouldn't bug him." Y/n said standing in front of Marcus

"Actually my dad has been wanting to meet you guys... and my aunt she just came to visit me and see how I was doing... I've told her how amazing you guys are and she really wants to meet you guys... especially you y/n" y/n turned around and glared at him but the quickly went away when he saw Marcus's look.

"Well then let's hang out"

"Chase is too polite to say it so I'll say it for him. You're a lunatic and we're leaving" Leo started pushing the bionics out.