Trucked out

The next day y/n was with the Davenports

The next day y/n was with the Davenports. She kept looking at herself wondering what had happened. She remembers everything last light, the pain felt real and she felt like she was actually dying but when she wakes up she's still in the bathroom floor but isn't bleeding. No sign of any blood for her to even believe what she saw was true

(So what happened was y/n was in some sort of 'dream' and her mom stabbed her. She woke upon her bed but felt pain so went to the bathroom and started bleeding form where her mom stabbed her and passed out')

Y/n was standing with Leo while Adam was in a gold card with a fake dummy.

"All right Adam I borrowed big D's hydrogen-powered golf cart to help you practice for your driving test. First step seat belts"

"Ok... focus" adam put the seat belt on himself "yes! Zero to buckle in under five seconds." Adam gave a high five to Leo. Just then Chase walked in.

"Oh look a dummy driving a dummy" He said

"Ooh what does this button do?"

"No!" Leo and y/n yelled. Adam pushed the button and then cart started moving. Chase screamed as Adam was driving towards him. "Break!" They said again. Adam slammed the break and the dummy flew out of the cart and landed on Chase.

"Look dummy on top of an idiot" Y/n said as Chase had mocked Adam earlier

"Oh shut up you know you'd rather be the dummy right now" Chase shot back. Y/n looked down, blushing, as she bit on her bottom lip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day they were all waiting for Adam and Donald to come back from his driving test

The next day they were all waiting for Adam and Donald to come back from his driving test. Y/n was siting next to Chase with her legs on his lap.

"I can't believe Adam's not back from his driving test. What's taking him so long?" Leo asked

"Two words: Adam. Test." Bree said

"Man, if he passes it's good news for us and bad news for everyone on the road or the sidewalk" y/n hit chase in the arm. 'Be nice' she mouth to him. Chase rolled his eyes and grabbed her placing her so she was siting on his lap. He started placing little kisses around her face.