Missin' the misson

The Davenports, y/n and Alexander all walked into the lab back from the mission.

"Great work! Flawless execution. Now that is how you lead a mission"

"Why thank you" Chase said

"I was taking about us" Donald said point to himself and Alexander "but every Olympic podium needs a bronze and a silver"

"Whoo-hoo! I'm medaled!" Adam said he hit Donald and he flew back to the lab door. He looked back at Alexander and the kids.

"Don't look at us. You're the one that gave super strength to a box of rocks."Bree said. Leo then walked in.

"Hey guys. Hi Mr.A" he said stepping over Donald who was laying on the floor "how'd the mission go?"

"Great we fixed the pentagons communication satellite and returned it to orbit" Bree said.

"I even rigged it so we get every TV channel in the world! Who wants to watch Guatemala Drag Racing?!" Chase said/asked.

"Did my suggestions come in handy on the mission?"

"What suggestions?" The two L/n's asked confused.

"I didn't a ton is strategic research and gave it to Big D"

"Oh right I'm sorry Leo I didn't have time to use it."

"Yes you did . You spilled your coffee and used Leo's research to mop it up." Adam said

"You used my suggestions as a sponge"

"More like a paper towel" Alexander said

"But it was every absorbent." Donald defended "why don't you guys go and clear out the rest of your gear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day bionics, Leo and y/n where walking down the stairs laughing

The next day bionics, Leo and y/n where walking down the stairs laughing. Perry came out of the top of the stairs.

"Not so fast!" They groaned when they heard her. She walked to them. "You four missed school yesterday" Perry said to y/n, Chase, Adam and Bree. "Not that I didn't enjoy it. But it's been happening way to much lately. More then usual for you missy" she pointed to y/n "look at this attendance report"

"You still keep paper records? You know we have computers now... Also indoor plumbing and fire" Chase said

"Do you really want to poke the bear."

"Do you really want to use that analogy?" Leo asked Perry.

"Shut it Dooley! I've been working out. Don't make me flex my guns"

"Ugh are you done cause I'm leaving" Y/n said. She was about to leave but Perry stopped her.

"Not so fast missy. You 4 are in big trouble-"

"I'm always in big trouble" y/n said

"Shut it!"

"Well this time we aren't cause we have a note form our dad" Bree said handing her the paper. "He signing it and everything"