Quarantined

They kids were all in the lab with Donald and Alexander

"Guys we need to prep you for a very important mission, and to demonstrate Leo-"

"Anh-Danh Mission specialist Dooley. Will be adding a little more audio-visual 'Pizzazzle' to the usual snooze-fest." Leo showed fireworks on the screen. They all turned and looked at Leo. "Hey you want a show? Kick in the dough."

"Tonight we are sending you at gather intelligence"

"Oh you hear that Adam? You better bring a big basket."

"Leo" Alexander started "we was satellite-scouting industrial sites when we found this warehouse that we think is a front for environment criminals. See these barrels? They're full of toxic chemicals. They're expensive to dispose of property, so they're probably just gonna dump them into the sea."

"Which could harm ocean life and obliterate the coastline." Right when Leo finished Bree started laughing. They all turned to her.

"Owen you are so sweet. Yes I will 'Bree' your valentines" she said on the phone. She turned to everyone "see he took my name and-"

Chase cut her off "Yea we got it"

"Yea even I got it" Adam said he turned back to everyone else "I didn't get it"

"What is going on?"

"She talking to Owen again. It was fine at first but now it's just annoying" y/n said

"He's an artist and he claims that Bree is his muse" Chase added.

"Well I for one am not a-mused" Leo then put a 'wah-wah-wah' tone on the tablet. Donald walked to him and snacked the tablet "gimme that! And you off the phone!"

"Ugh! fine. Just tell us what you invented, what went wrong and how long till it blows up."

"Look the police cannot bust these cuts without evidence, so I need you to sneak in there and gather samples. Show 'em the barrel" Donald told Leo. Leo removed the comber showing a gray barrel.

"No there's only one safe way to get the smokes, and Leo..." Leo cut off Alexander

"Ahem."

"Sorry Mission specialist Dooley will demonstrate. First take the canister and attach it to the spout push down and turn 45 degrees..." Alexander stopped and helped Leo then continue "... To crest an airtight seal. Then pull the handle." Bree started laughing again.

"Lol Owen" she said typing on her phone.

"Bree!" Donald said

"Come on! Why do I have to pay attention all the time? Strong. Smart. Powerful. Fast. Let's just do this already." She said pointed to Adam, Chase and y/n. She turned around and super speed straight into the lab doors.