Spikes got talent

Y/n was at school with the Davenports

Y/n was at school with the Davenports. She had gotten better with the mind power.

Flash back

"Alright y/n you are going to protect chase from getting with with Adam's lazer" Alexander told her.

"Ok"

"Ready?" She nodded. She used her mind and protected chase. Adam shot it lazer and it shot back at him.

"Wow that was amazing y/n" Donald said.

"Let's see if you can protect yourself now" y/n and Chase switch spots. Y/n tried protecting herself but Adam shot the lazer and it hit her. Y/n fell back in pain.

"Ow" she groan. Chase and Bree went to help her up.

"How did she not protect herself Mr.A?" Leo asked

"Did you guys see any force of protection around her?" Everyone shook their head.

"Ok maybe her power only works on other people not herself." They tried a couple more times.

"Ok ok I'm done! yes it works for others and not me" y/n said after getting hit for the 5th time. Bree and Chase helped her again and sat her on the chair. Adam grabbed the water and gave it to her.

"Ok well you seem to know how to handle your power y/n your good" her dad told her

End of flashback

Y/n was siting looking at her phone while Bree, Leo and Adam where looking at the year book.

"Did you guys see the yearbook?" Chase asked getting in between Leo and Adam. "Everybody but me got a 'most likely to...' even Leo!"

"What? Let me see that. 'Most likely never to get a 'most likely'' I'm on the board!"

"Leo let me see that" y/n asked. Leo passed her the year book as they looked at it. Y/n stopped at her. "'Most likely to scare the devil away'" y/n read "eh I'm used to it"

"That doesn't bother you?" Leo asked.

"No cause if I scare the devil away then I'll be the queen of hell" y/n said Leo looked at her then at chase.

"Are you not going to be concern"

"Who says I'm not... I just get scared if I say something wrong... y/n is scary come on you can't really tell me you guys aren't afraid of her" Chase said. No one said anything. "Look this just proved I'm completely invisible at this school."

"That's not true if you were invisible I wouldn't be able to do this" Adam said punching him. Chase held us chest and Leo handed him
back the year book

"Chase just because your weren't nominated doesn't mean you're invisible" Bree said

"Oh really? Yea? What's this?" He shows his picture which just had a question mark on his. "'Chip Davenport' I'm a misnamed question mark!" Just then Perry walked in.