Part 15

Sorry for the delay in updates, currently quite busy with work.

Might leave this one for a little while as I try to think of a way to end it, but will hopefully update Alcina's backstory in the meantime.

=====

'Maybe she had other things to do that she deemed more important? I mean, there was the Eveline fiasco and whatnot.' you said not quite sure why you were depositing any faith in Mother Miranda. She had proven to be dubious at best.

It was very early in the morning, the first rays of sunshine had just started to sparkle on the snow outside. After the previous night's events, both you and Lady Dimitrescu had fallen asleep the moment you dropped your heads on the pillow, it had been too much excitement for one evening. Alcina was now resting her head on your lap, going through last night's motions one more time, her hands playing with one of yours, while your other hand fondled her hair.

'She had the time to keep tabs on him, she said she had caught him sneaking in here all the time. I'm telling you honey, something's amiss.'

You were only indebted to Mother Miranda by proxy, so your loyalty lay solely on mom. Mother, however, was beyond grateful to her "creator" as not only had she given her immortality, she had given her a loving family until the end of days. Lady Dimitrescu had been blindly loyal to Mother Miranda until last night, but despite your ongoing doubts regarding your so called grandmother, or aunt, or whatever's motives, you didn't like seeing mom upset about her.

'I'm just saying, you know she always has something going on and it seems this Rosemary thing is going ahead, maybe that's what she's prioritising.' you curled her hair around your fingers.

'Her existing family should be her priority. But I get it...' Lady D sighed 'if I had lost any of you I would not rest one second until I had you back in my arms.'

'I was worried about Heisenberg there for a minute.' you chuckled.

'That idiot doesn't deserve any worry. He'll get his comeuppance.'

'You know what I was thinking last night? It's nearly Christmas time.'

'Oh my, we need to make arrangements!' Alcina sat up. She had totally forgotten.

'I'll start collecting the girl's letters to Moş Crăciun. What would you like this year, little girl?' you joked.

'Same as last year...' Alcina smiled, her face getting closer to yours.. 'And the year before that. And the year before that...'

You lingered on that kiss, sucking her bottom lip into your mouth, almost as if you were going to drink her up.  Alcina dragged you towards her, away from the pillows you were resting against so she could lay you down beside her. She placed her sizeable hand between your legs and massaged you, pressing on all the right places. Soon enough you started feeling wet, which made her hand slippery, so she fastened her pace just enough until you could feel your heartbeat in your chest and you started thrusting your hips against her hand.

You were enjoying the feeling of her hand on you so much you almost didn't want to come. You showered her with kisses, wherever you could reach. overwhelmed with affection for this woman. It could have been the slightly cooler air that had that effect on your energy (you made a mental note to cautiously approach the family room) or you were exhausted from the previous days' commotion, but both you and Lady D were just happy to sleepily, lazily make love. The only thing that nudged you both out of that trance a couple hours later was hunger.

--

'I found out how Heisenberg managed to evade the Samca. Bait.' Cassandra sat at the breakfast table.

'Bait? What bait?' Bela slurped her drink.

'Human. One of the maids found a femur in the garden. Looked regurgitated.'

'Girls, let's move on from this.' you said trying to not go back into Heisenberg territory. The situation was finally over and you didn't want mom riled up again. 'Christmas is nearly here, so we need to go hunting.'

Even Cassandra seemed excited for it, but that was possibly because hunting was involved.

'I will ask the maids to get us a tree.' mom smiled. 'Now, I want everyone on their best behaviour, I will be away for a few hours, Mother Miranda needs to see me.'

'Shall I come?' Cassandra asked.

'No sweetheart.' Lady Dimitrescu shook her head after a brief silence 'Not this time.'

'Mommy...' Cassandra started but Alcina stopped her immediately.

'I don't think it's a good idea to have you that vulnerable, besides it's regarding something that will soon happen and the least people know about it the better.'

'It's not fair.'

'It is what it is.' Lady Dimitrescu caressed her daughter's cheek.

Mom left the four of you quietly studying in the library, but the moment she left the castle, you began your giggly banter, this time regarding Christmas.

'We should hunt for a small one, like 5 or 6 years old, they're the tenderest' Bela was already thinking of the banquet.

'What are we getting mom as a present?' Daniela asked Cassandra directly, as she seemed to be sulking.

'I don't know... jewelry?' she said cheerlessly.

'Always a safe bet.' you agreed.

'Come on, sis. You know mother is just trying to protect you.' Bela told her.

'I know... I was just finally getting her trust back, and now this asshole ruined it again. I don't think she'll ever feel comfortable with taking me with her again.'

'She will... she just might avoid it during the cold months.' you tried to reason, however you had your doubts.

'Let's go up in the attics and see what decorations we can reuse. Let's make it pretty for when mom comes back.' Daniela shot up and started making her way to the hallways.

'I don't know if mom will be best pleased about us skipping our studies.' Cassandra was still looking wistful.

'I don't think she will mind.' you said. 'We've been doing it for 50 years, a day here and there won't matter.'