Part 11

Your body collided against Lady Dimitrescu's with such force that it stunned the both of you. You buried your face on her waist and inhaled sharply, your arms could barely wrap around her hips. You had missed her warmth, her sweet scent so much that it was now making you dizzy.

'I'm sorry.' was all you managed to say, almost inaudibly.

Lady D remained silent and immobile for a few seconds that seemed to last an eternity, but then you felt her hands gently hold you closer to her, her claws retracted. Your tears flowed freely, spurred on by the relief of her affectionate touch. You felt her breathe in and shortly after a long sigh came out of her. When you dared to lean back slightly to look up at her you saw she was weeping.

'I'm so sorry...' You wanted to wipe her tears away, but you couldn't reach. She caught your hand and gently kissed the palm, brushing it against her cheek.

'Why would you do that to me?' she sounded pained.

'I don't know. I was scared. I didn't want this.' your sobs got in the way of your elocution.

Alcina looked at you with such a sad expression on her face that you wished the ground could open up and swallow you whole. She was still holding your hand on her cheek. She closed her eyes with a sigh and sat down on the chair by her desk, pulling you into her lap. When she opened her eyes again, she was looking down, away from you.

'I did not expect that from you... ' she murmured. 'Cassandra... I can see why. I understand why. But you?'

You bit your bottom lip. You had no response. Your brows were so furrowed they were starting to hurt. The knot on your throat was agonising.

'I trust you with my heart and you hide this from me? Something this important?'

'I didn't want to see you mad. I didn't want to see you sad.'

What you were saying wasn't enough. She had expected so much more of you.

'I was weak.' you looked down, ashamed.

'Yes, you were.' the disappointment in her voice was like a dagger through your very core.

You looked back up at her and sniffled. 'Forgive me?' The thought of having lost her was almost too much for you to bear.

Lady Dimnitrescu smiled, a mix of affection and sadness.

'You're forgiven.'

You put your arms around her neck and rubbed your nose on hers, widening her smile. She held you closer and you rested your head against hers.

'It will take me a little while longer to forget.'

You nodded. You would never do this again, ever. You wished you could reassure her of it, but you knew better not to say anything. She kissed your eyelid and then chuckled as she tried to wipe away the red lipstick stain she left behind.

'I love you.'

'I love you too, baby.'

--

You had just woken up alone and thought for a split second that you had dreamt about last night's reconciliation. It was only when you realised that you were actually in mom's bedroom that you let yourself relax.

You looked in the mirror in Lady Dimitrescu's bathroom and nearly gave yourself a fright. After carrying out your morning routine you put on yesterday's dress, throwing your panties in the laundry bin. Your arm was nearly fully healed now and didn't hurt much anymore. Another glance at the mirror showed a much more agreeable figure, if slightly tired.

Alcina entered the room, carrying a tray with your breakfast as you were brushing your hair.

'Good morning!' you said, hopeful.

'Good morning.' she smiled back at you. 'I figured you needed the extra rest'.

'I did, thank you.' you quickly finished with your hair, feeling your stomach grumble.

Lady D sat on the bed with a newspaper, reclining comfortably on the pillows. You sat next to her and chit chatted while having your food. You had really missed being able to sit with her, enjoying each other's company. When you finished, you placed the tray on the dresser and sat in bed next to her. She let you rest your head on the side of her bosom and fondled your hair, quietly reading her newspaper. You couldn't ignore how breathtakingly beautiful this creature was.

'You little pest...' she tried to suppress her laughter as she felt your wet kisses on her chest. You grazed her with your teeth. 'Hey...'.

Without warning you threw her newspaper on the floor and climbed on top of her, love biting her neck. Her hands slid under your dress and held on to your hips, digging her nails into your buttocks. It hurt a little but that just turned you on even more. If her claws came out now you'd be in real trouble.

Your tongue slid into her mouth and got hold of hers, but you left her wanting more as you stopped after only a little while and travelled down her neck and chest, tracing her skin with your lips and tongue along the way until the neckline of her dress. You didn't take your eyes off hers as you pulled the bottom part of her dress up above her hips and took off her undergarments.

'Now...' Lady Dimitrescu began to protest at your lack of ceremony, but you didn't give her a chance to finish. Your mouth went straight to her bud and she let out a loud gasp but didn't stop you. The back of your hand massaged her slit as you shook your head between her legs. Alcina's back arched and her hands went up to her breasts. It didn't take long until you felt your knuckles become wet and you tentatively pushed your hand inside her. The sounds coming out of her mouth were more and more breathy as you mercilessly worked on her, until finally a surprisingly girly moan escaped her lips.

Her breathing had barely slowed when you felt her pushing you up towards her. You put two fingers in her mouth which she sucked before turning her attention to your lips. As you had tried to position yourself comfortably she had slid further down the bed, away from the pillows that were comfortably propping her up. The only sound you could hear besides your loud kissing was your heartbeat in your ears. Alcina pushed you higher up with a mischievous smile and you knew what she was up to. You crawled up and straddled her face. Her tongue immediately entered you, giving you only enough time to hold on to the pillows. You accidentally messed up her hair in the process.

'Oh fuck!'

She gazed straight at you from under the rogue strands of dark hair that gave her eyes a feral look. You nearly came right then and there. You felt her teeth on your swollen lips, her wet mouth all over you. You tried to thrust your hips without hurting her and you weren't quite sure if you were succeeding, but she didn't seem to have an issue, in fact, she seemed hell bent on revenge. Her tongue made an exit and she sucked you until your eyes rolled back in your skull. Your heart beat so fast that you were wondering if it was now just skipping every other beat to spare some energy.

You came in absolute ecstasy, an explosion of such proportions that made you lose your balance forward. You giggled childishly as the throbbing subsided and you were able to lower yourself back down to face Alcina, eye to eye.

Her smile was everything.

You held on to her as if it was for your dear life while your lips kissed. You continued thrusting against each other's bodies and caressing each other, who knows for how long. Hours, maybe.

Every time you orgasmed you moaned straight into each others' mouths.