chapiter ~three~

Occhaco returned from her call whit her dad whit a pretty sad look.

Izuku: "Occhaco,  are you okay , you look like you have been crying?"
Occhaco: "im fine but thanks for your worry"
Short after the movie ended and everyone clapped. They got out .
Sero: " ¡Este es un male final ! Mi corazón se rompe !
Katsuki: "Hm i like dramatic endings"
Sero: "OFCOURSE YOU DO BOOMBOOM BOY !! "   bakugo grabs sero shirt and lift his fist in the air ready to punch but was cought of guard by jirou's  giggles he lets go of sero.
Katsuki: "WHATS SO FU-"
Then the four friends see denki besides her  All four of them: "finally "
Kirishima: "i wondered when they would finally figure that they like each other" 
Katsuki: "They probably already knew shitty hair but didnt know how to express it"
Kirishima: "You thinks so ?"
Katsuki: "DIDNT I JUST SAY SO?! Tch- it happens to .. even the toughest guys"
Kirishima inner thoughts: "i cant help but smile , is he talking about himself is he reffering to us !? He is so open to me today , I can barely contain my happyness "
Denki comes over and Mina goes to jirou.
Denki: "Booyyysss !!"  *they all fist bump denki*
Denki : "Did yall see ?! No women can resist me !"
Katsuki: " if she is not doing this out of pity for you i pity her ." Denki: "HEY!"
Katsuki : *laughs* "just jokes pikachu "
Kirishima: "Mina write it in the 'bakuhoe note book' june 27th  at 7pm !! " kirishima screams.
It was a notebook where they wrote down everytime bakugo laughed .
Katsuki: "pathetic,  YOU GUYS ARE PISSING ME OFF ! YOU CAN WALK HOME TO THE DORMS!"
Kirishima: "bakusquad RESAMBLE!"
Katsuki: *grunts*
While all that happened ~izuoccha~ were already out of the shoppingcenter, talking.
Occhaco: "Deku-kun im sorry for how tensed i acted"
Izuku: "hm its oka-"
Occhaco: "no its not , i hate this situation. "   izuku: "talk to me"
Occhaco: "Im .. moving "
There was silence for a moment.
Izuku: "Why ? Why now can you tell more? "
Occhaco: "My father optained a job promotion that would be a major help financilly,  but we have to move"
Izuku: "MY CONGRATS OCCHACO!! This is good Uraraka-san.. but you are 17 and that means youll be  independent in one year you can just stay  if thats the matter"
Occhaco: "No my dad will have to work two Times more my mom is also really sick . I have to take care of her, ofcourse i wont be quittin my herocourse but i cant sleep in a dorm anymore and i cant go to U.A im going to a school named DownTown.SJ ." 
Izuku: *silence* "W-what about-"
Occhaco: " We can make long distance work Deku-kun i just need your support"
Izuku: "well.... You have my full support!"
They hugged for what seemed like ages and when they pulled away they saw their classmates .
Jirou: "HEY ARE YOU GUYS DONE WHIT YOUR DATE?!"
Occhaco: "YEAH WHY!?"
Mina: "WE CAN BRING YOU TO THE DORMS!!"
Katsuki: "WHAT THE HELL!"
Occhaco: "U can go my mom want us to meet now anyway" she gives him a quick peck on the lips but it was enough for both of them to blush intensly.
Izuku : "wjzb S-SURE!"
*Uraraka leaves *
*izuku walks over *
Izuku: "Ill go with you guys if thats not a problem "
Katsuki: "AAAARRHHHHHG" *pulls denki's hair*  denki: "AAHHH !!"
Jirou: "translation  , Sure get in but i will not garantee your safety and also denki ill kill you because im mad i need to kill someone and your closer to me then midoryia "
Kirishima: "you can sit in the passanger seat , i remeber you get sick easily. "
*izuku regrets hes life choice*
the drive back was silent because denki was uncounsious in the cartrunk mina fell asleep while Kirishima was daydreaming sero was looking thru the window , jirou was listenning to music and deku and bakugo were REALLY tense .
Katsuki: "nerd I can feel you stressing.."
Izuku: "yeah im stressing a bit "
Katsuki: "No shit "
Izuku: "c-can i put some music on ?"
Katsuki: "whatever"
Izuku: "thanks uhm " *puts on deja vu*
Katsuki was happy about that choice but didnt comment on it normally he would start singing but he only did that whit the bakusquad alone . Deku started humming.
Kirishima: "bakubro how come you are not singing?"  
Katsuki: *mumbels * "shut up"
Mina: "yeah why are you not singing "
Katsuki: "When the hell did you wake up!"  Izuku: "kacchan .. singing?"
Mina: "yup and he is okay at it i guess"
Katsuki: "raccoon eyes you just wait"
The drive then became fun because the others now payed attention to each other but it wouldve been more fun if bakugo was himself he didnt talk . And deku felt sad because of that.  They arrived.
Izuku: "k-kacchan can i talk to you?"
Katsuki: *grunts but still follows deku*
Izuku: "What did i do this time?"
Katsuki: "eh?"
Izuku: "Am i such a bother? You change when im arround you dont let me see you laugh or smile and apparently you always sing but ... you-you didnt because i was there huh?"
Katsuki: "You called me over for this shit? Tch im leaving " *turns to leave but deku gets in front of him again*
Izuku: "S-stop that! .. all that ignoring,  im not saying i miss you getting your anger out on me but i dont like this either you dont have to like me but treat me as an equal ! Even tho im not your friend , even tho im not in the bakusquad. "
Katsuki: "the whole bakusquad u guys call are not my friends! They are like dogs i take out once in a while and follow me arround everywhere.  Kirishima I consider as a friend "
Izuku: "are you this blind that you cant recognize friendship!? You know what i know the answer, yes you are blind to it because you have mine and you are losing it! You will lose them too if you are not carefull but ofcourse YOU DONT CARE RIGHT"
Katsuki: "DEKU WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME LIKE THAT ?!"  Izuku: "I-"
Katsuki: "YOU ARE JUST A HERO WANNABE ! I DONT EVEN SEE YOU AS A DOG I  CONSIDER YOU AS NOTHING "
Izuku: "so that is why you kept ignoring,  me very well "
Katsuki: "wait wha-"
Izuku: "i wont be a bother.. im done chasing you.... good evening "