chapiter ~ten~

At dinner.
3rd person pov:
They all sat down at the table.
And savoured the hispanic dish
that was well made.
Kirishima: "i was kinda scared since bakubro wasnt the one coocking but this is delicious."
Mineta: "imma wrap some for later!"
Todoroki: "niah"
Sero: "What NIaH ?"
Todoroki: "The taste is mild good. A for effort."
Iida: "Todoroki didnt you coock these too? Respect ohter peoples products and your own "
Todoroki: "saying something like: this is amazing or imacculate would be lying. lying is bad."
Sero: "¡Pequeña mierda! ¡Siempre dices cosas raras!" Sero cursed
Katsuki: "oh shut up." *adds hot sauce aggressively *
Todoroki: "Spanish is such a beautifull language. Also you look amazing when you're angry."
Sero: "Coño y- oh . Thanks?"
Bakugo and deku gave each other little looks they tried to steal.
Kirishima: *whispers* "How is it going whit the lovebirds?"
Katsuki: *groans*
Mina: *joins the whisper* "Yeah i would like to know too"
Katsuki: "You believe the shit he says raccoon eyes? What, stupidity is contagious now?"
Mina: "No but apparently denial is... *gasp* bakudeku is a perfect shipname!"
Katsuki: "No . I do not like the nerd. Damn." Kirishima and mina gave each other a nod and the pinkhaired said. Mina: "You know i heard from a friend who heard it from her cousin who heard it from her friends' sister who heard it from her boyfriend that Uraraka and that Taiga guy broke up. " Katsuki: "Are you serious right now ? im holding the urge to blast you bald" Mina touches her hair in defence pouting.

Momo: "AHHHH WHY IS THERE A FROG IN MY SOUP!?"

The three of em:...
Kirishima: "... anyways..The point is , how would you feel if they got back together?"
Katsuki: "i'd kill deku and that bitch but BECAUSE ive told deku that he deserved better before and that would mean he didnt listen to me after he was the one begging for comfort not for any other reason"
Kirishima: "Man , thats bull . Its partly true probably but the main reason would be that you'd get jealous and hurt" 'exactly how i felt, so he gotta open hes eyes'
Katsuki: *groans*
Mina: "groan all you want but we are trying to help. You broke up whit an amazing dude as Kirishima because you didnt love him , now you do love someone but you're not taking your chance? How is Kirishima supposed to feel? Admit you like him you big baby."
Kirishima: "hehe, Mina is being the bad cop if you dindt notice but *cough* yeah. You have an excuse for the Occhaco situation but what if he'd get whit one of hes other friends ? You'd get mad right?
Katsuki: 'oh yes i would' "GOD SHUT UP!!" The whole dinning table looked at bakugo and he flipped them all off including deku . Most of them chuckeld and found his attitude normal, some starred longer but eventually got back to their bussines.
Mina: "way to go bakugo " *rolls eyes*
Katsuki: *sigh* "Fuck yall. Ok. I know i like him just didnt want to hear me say it out loud. Because whats the fucking point ? i gotta forget him in that way asap, i dont want weaknesses . And knowing there is no chance of him liking me is already messing me up"
Mina: "hm thats a work for the love doctor let me be your wingwoman"
Kirishima: ".. and... i can be your wingman " 'even tho it hurts , you are still my bestfriend and ill help you , always. ' Katsuki: "unbelieveble , you guys are so annoying . Dont do anything stupid me and the nerds relationship is fine as it is now. Dont ruin shit."
Mina: "we wont." *winks*
Katsuki: "-tch , now change the subject dammit"

Todoroki: "Do you like bakugo ?"
Deku slammed his hand on Todoroki's mouth .
Izuku: *awkward laugh *whispers*
"Todoroki-kun not so loud! P-please whisper ."
Todoroki: *whispers * "Sure i can do that . Now please enlighten me . You like bakugo."
Izuku: "Todo , why would you say or even think that?" *blushing*
'Im busted. Ive realised i like kacchan for a day now and he just knows!? How the frick?!'
Todoroki: "You seem more nervous arround him than before , you stare at him a lot, you are longing for fysical touch i saw you hesitating to touch hes hair not so long ago , you blush when he is near or when we are talking about him like you are now , ive looked up the signs of love : respect admiration and care you have all three you are also trying to impress him , because you wair more orange red and yellow you d8nt like spicy things yet you put some on your tamales and then there is the look you give him. Its the same look i give Sero. You like him probably love him but thats when you are ready ofcourse. "
Izuku: "Busted" *sigh* 'he sure did keep an eye on me , and he did hes reachers too , what a friend haha. He knows me well an- wait. The same way i look at sero!?' "you like hanta Todoroki-kun?"
Todoroki: "seems like it."
Izuku: "Im happy for you"
Todoroki: "That doesnt make sense you cant feel happyness for someone else "
Izuku: *giggles* "Right.. im happy that you feel like you're in love ."
Todoroki: "oh , thanks midoryia , i hope he likes me back . But one thing is sure bakugo likes you too. "
Deku went as red as Kirishima's hair
Izuku: 'if only what you said was true Todoroki. But you dont know anything about love ' *sigh*
Tsuyu: "I listenned to everything"
Izuku : "what the?"
Tsuyu: "your secret is safe whit me " *ribbit* she said while petting another frog a petfrog.
Izuku: "You guys should be spies at this point"