chapter ~Twenty-one~

4 hours later.

Aizawa: "Bakugo,  midoryia,  what happened out there!?"

They were 20 minutes after the competition,   and lets say they did a terrible job and didnt even get in the top 5 schools this year because..

Bakugo's fight went downhill yet he won . He freakin won but the whole break up got him so angry that even after he won he continued fighting the other kid . And got disqualified and the point went to the other Kids school  downtown.sj also Uraraka's school..

Deku's fight didnt go any better... because there was no fight at all , he dodged whit out attacking at all and he looked depressed . And only 3minutes into the fight he whitdraws and so the victory went to  (if it wasnt already annoying) downtown.sj  and even better the fight was against Taiga... yep..

Katsuki: "HAAH!? I FREAKIN WON THEYRE ALL BASTARDS THATS ALL !! "

Aizawa: "and whats your pathetic excuse midoryia?!"

Izuku: "... i felt... tired"

Aizawa: *long sigh* "im very dissapointed in both of you,  you ruined a big chance for your classmates and yourself.  Ill let you explain yourself to them alone. Concenquences will follow home."

Izuku: " yes sensei, i understand sensei"

They entered the room  where  everyone sat whit frowned faces.

Monoma: "HUH THE SO CALLED 2A CLASS,  THE BEST CLASS THEY SAY BUT THE ONES WHO MADE US LOOSE ARE THE HIGHEST RANKED IN THAT CLASS HAHAAAAA YOU GUYS SUCK , YOU GUYS SUCK SO MUCH! IF I WAS IN CHARGE OF A SOLO BATTLE I WOULDVE-"  *slap* *faint*

Momo : "thank you kendo."
Jirou : *mocks* "thank you Kendo *sigh * how i hate kendo."
Denki: "thats one of the girls that bullied you?"
Jirou: "yeah she was yet the nicest of the three ... HEY BAKUBITCH WHAT HAPPENED WHY ARE YOU SO MUCH ANGRIER TODAY?!"
Mina: "jirou take it easy.. i can tell hes really upset... hes not angry he is... sad?"
Sero: "how do you- ... oh.."
Denki: "huh? Am i the only one who doenst get it ?"
Jirou: "what happened?"

The bakusquad, was often dense to bakugo's emotion because he is rarely open. But at least theyve picked up one thing ... when hes more sad than angry  he looks down. You would think he does this because hes embarassed or wrong but no. Bakugo katsuki embarassed or wrong would never stop holding his head high so when its low... its because hes trying to hide the fact that hes on a breaking point. The first one to ever notice that is not Kirishima not even deku but mina . Deku knew when bakugo was upset but not because of that .The others grew to understand whit time arround Bakugo.

Kirishima went over to bakugo and gave him a hug.  And yes they were right hes upset,  he didnt push him away there wasnt any kind of reaction for atleast three seconds then he finally pushes him.

His friends stayed silent. They figured that they shouldnt point it out it would make it worse. If you wanna comfort bakugo you gotta do it one o one . Privately,  treating it like a secret otherwise he wont open up... and you'd be blasted to Mars but that also just only works when hes drunk .. and bakugo katsuki doesnt get drunk it happened only two times. But sometimes you gotta handel things publicly .. and even they tried to shut their mouth . To not interact whit his sadness infront of others he doesnt trust some actions make them act up.

Tsuyu: "Midoryia-kun , dont cry , everyone has these days" 'i am so SO sorry Izuku... im heartbroken whit you.  I completely understand what your going thru!'

But deku wasnt even spilling one drop. He had ... an emotionless expression.

Todoroki: "Midoryia... why didnt you fight?"
Iida: "I would like to know the answer too. You couldve won you know? We couldve won."
Ojiro: "yeah.."
Momo: "i wonder why bakugo had to screw our ten points up ? Whats up whit both of you?"
Hagakure: "hey hey let him answer at his pace ..."