chapiter ~twelve~ bonus

3rd person pov :
Its been four days since the visiting.
They agreed that deku would visit Mitsuki too after the trip . Deku also came out as pan after a long Todoroki speech and after many Exsplosion, agnry faces and whines bakugo got convinced to actually try to claim deku and not just wait till his feelings go away.
Now its monday 3am the day of the trip and you would think everyone is sleeping ,but no .

Tokoyami pov :
After having a delicates for my taste im ready to sleep. But then again i saw the one that makes my breath quicken. Momo yaoyorozu. Making herself tea.
Momo: "Couldnt sleep birdie?"
Tokoyami: "I needed to fill my stomach in , hunger kept me awake."
I know she likes me i like her too im just not ready for that kind of commitmen.
Momo: "You know im getting hopelless here" *smiles*
Tokoyami: "one day , i promise"
Momo: "But will i be able too wait toko?" *smiles sadly*
I went for hug and she hugged back imidiately.
Tokoyami: "You already waited so long you even dated Todoroki but broke up whit him because you couldnt forget me yaoyorozu , why would you give up now?"
Momo: *sigh* "when will you start calling me Momo, Toko?"
Tokoyami: ...
Momo: "Why do i fall for boys that dont show emotions huh? Todoroki atleast laughed or smiled showed that he was frustrated or upset , but you , i dont know what your thinking and it terrifies me. "
Tokoyami: "I dont know , just dont regret it, you also just fall in love whit guys whit the head off a bird. "
Momo: *chuckles* "was that supposed to be funny? ha when the day comes i dont even know how to kiss you ! Im really hopelless ..."
Tokoyami: "wait for me ."
Momo: "hm , I KNOW , day 172 ..."
I could hear the annoyens in her but I smiled at her before turning and leaving.
As i was walking i thought to myself .
'There is a lot off love going on in class 1a ...' i passed kaminari's room.

Denki: " jirou , you dont want to anymore? Is it me?"
Jirou: "No its not you its just that i dont feel pretty anymore. "
Denki: "... you're making me feel like its my fault"
Jirou: "DENKI, your bestfriend is mineta , freakin MINETA , he critisized my body multiple times and bakugo, mina , sero , kirishima, Iida and Momo were the ones that came up for me.. not you..." denki: "i didnt realize , im sorry" Jirou: "i know i never blamed you , but now that we are in a relationship i really need you to make him stop. Maybe you can make him stop being a pervert or atleast make him try to hide it better because im feeling really uncomfortable right now. I cant do the stuff you want me to do whit you!"
Denki: "its okay i get " they hug and cuddle up falling asleep like that.

'I wonder if denki is watching adult films right now he isnt neat . But jirou will teach him well.'

I passed Mina's dorm.

Mina: "Hello ? Kirishima?"
Kirishima: "uh hi mina sorry to wake you up...b-"
Mina: "why do you call me at 3am kiri?"
Kirishima: "Its not very manly.."
Mina: "You cant sleep huh? What are you over thinking about now?"
Kirishima: "actually its a scenario i want to share!"
Mina: ' oh my im getting shivers because of his cuteness'
Kirishima starts telling his story.
Mina: 'i must be crazy listenning to a talking rock at 3am speaking about
Dinosaurs and dragons falling in love . Why is bakugo always garanteed in these scenario's everytime!? This time he is a wizard that keeps peace between the two worlds and is feared by everyone. But i benefit because i end up sleeping whit his story'
Mina: *whispers* "bakugo really let a special one slide.."
Kirishima: "what?"
Mina: "oh nothing kiri *yawns* you can continue"

After Mina's there was shoji's

Shoji: 'dear diary, i am lost .. i feel like Hagakure and ojiro like each other A LOT actually im sure of it. And whats even weirder is i first liked ojiro but now im starting to like Hagakure. I always have bad luck, i wanted to confess but what kind of friend would i be? No i cant , Tokoyami , Iida and sato adviced me to not. They know what theyre saying. '

Tokoyami: "hmmm" 'he probably isnt sleeping , probably writting in his journal again'

I passed Tsuyu's room too.

Frogbestie 💋 : "Uraraka? One day you will have to answer!"

Crush🌻: "tsuyu i can feel you crying thru text."

'How did she know!?'
Frogbestie💋: "damn right! You finally answered. We all tried to contact you!"

Crush🌻: "I really REALLY didnt feel like responding you must have heard about me and Deku-kun , it would be weird if you didnt. "

Frogbestie💋: " yes i did , and i need you tell me you didnt do what he said you did!"

Crush🌻: "cheating?.... i cang lie to you tsu ..."

Forgbestie💋: ".. why would you?"

Crush🌻: "Deku-kun is the only one that deserves and explanation, sorry. "

'The fact that i still like you even after hearing you admit it . Ugh occhaco would you have cheated too if i was the one you were whit?'
Frogbestie💋: "i need to hear your voice . Dont decline."

I could hear mumbeling thru her room , she was probably talking to her parents or something. By the end of the hallway was the elevator i have to take and sensei's room .
'What am i hearing?'

Pr. Mic : "Shoootaaaa"

Tokoyami: "nevermind i dont want to know"
I took the elevator and the first room i see is Todoroki's.

Todoroki: "photo shop is so cool , im aboe to photoshop seros head everywhere.."

Tokoyami: 'if Todoroki is awake hed probably be studying. '

Bakugo's door was wide open tho.
But hes back faced me. And he was on a flirting website.

Tokoyami: "Who is th lucky one?"
Bakugo: *jumpscare * "BASTARD, LOOK AWAY!"
Tokoyami: "We're at night , you gotta be more quit"
Bakugo: "oh dont worry if i kill you youll go quiet!"
I stood there unfazed by his treath but he just slammed the door in my face.

I finally arrived at my room.

Tokoyami: "one day momo... Just wait"

To be continued...