chapiter ~eight~

Kirishima pov:
Once bakugo left i collasped.
"DAMMIT ! DAMMIT ! DAMMIT ! "
I cried out. Tears streaming down my face. I went to the bathroom and locked the door , went over to the sink and splashed my face whit cold water.
'I loved him... i love him.. and he never loved me.'  I started laughing out of frustration. 'He likes deku. Thats why he cant love me i know it for sure. Deku likes him back its obvious...
But i went too far . I shouldnt have said what i said bc deepdown i know deku is not like that and that he didnt try to steal bakugo away from me not even a little bit. Im the one who fucked it up ... if i didnt act so jealous maybe... maybe we would stil...' "ARGH , this sucks!" I exclaimed. Suddenly i heard a familiar voice. Mina: "uuuhh kiri? You okay?"
Kirishima: "yYyeahh" 'shit it sounded way too forced'
Mina: "okay i dont know whats going on but you are going to open the door."
Kirishima: *sigh*
Mina: "KIRISHIMA YOU ARE GOING TO UNLOCK THIS DOOR OR ILL MELT IT !! AND I WILL NOT PAY THE CHARGES!"
Kirishima: "okay okay, jeez"
I opended the door preparing for the worst peptalk probably.
Mina: "now.. why are you upset?"
Kirishima: "bakugo broke up whit me"
Mina: "...... EXCUSE MEEEHHH!?"
Kirishima: "yep"
Mina: "when ? How? Why!?"
Kirishima: "5 minutes ago , he was agnry then understanding and then .. he ditched me. And for the why well.
Mina: "WELL!?"
Kirishima: "He never liked me."
Mina then proceeded to tackle me and crying whit me.
Mina: "WHY IS HE SO CRUEL!!?"
i patted her back . But wasnt she the one supossed to comfort me?
Mina: "Why did he agree on being your boyfriend then?" 
Kirishima: "i-i dont know.. i didnt ask."
Mina: "ill be right back , imma kick his ass!" Kirishima: "NOOO" i grabbed her arm pulling her back.
Kirishima: "Its not his fault.. i can tell he tried to .. he tried to make me happy and push hes unhappy feeling aside. I think he likes midoryia "
Mina: "DEKU!?"
Kirishima: "jahh.. they have been pretty obvious . They totally like each other they just dont know it. When i understood that i was mad and said some pretty mean stuff to deku. Thats when bakugo came up and broke up whit me. My jealousy is the cause for our brake up . I still have to say sorry to deku .. and i dont know how to face bakugo."
Mina: "damn i thought i was a great love doctor" mina pouted.
Kirishima: "U were ... i was able to have the guy I crushed on over for centery's for two weeks . Thats a win!"
Mina: *giggles* "dont lose your smile Kirishima its beautifull.  And you and bakuhoe will get thru this! Now get up! It stinks in here!"
We got up and left the bathroom.
There were still tears streaming down my face i just couldnt stop.
Mina: "hey , hey Kirishima.. shhh" she hugged me .
Kirishima: "bakugo is amazing Mina. He acts all tuff but we know how he really is , i fell in love whit all of him. And i only want his happyness but .. why was i not enough?"
Mina: "EIJIROU KIRISHIMA! YOU ARE TOTALLY ENOUGH! But i believe  everyone has someone prescripted and bakugo may have just found hes . You deserve required love. And you will find it. It will feel even better than how it felt whit bakugo. "
Kirishima: *sniff* "you think so?"
Mina: "Please im Mina i say what i think  all the time" *smirk*
Kirishima: *chuckles* "Right.. thank you" we smiled at each other linking arms and went to Chamber 12 .
There we found denki singing beyonce .
Interesting...
End pov

Bakugo pov: 'wth... i like the freaking nerd ! No no no nooo Katsuki,  NO!
You were over the crushing.
You were over him already a long time ago' i looked at his face shinning in the nightsky . Not really knowing what to say . I scooted a bit closer to him .
He then looked at me and grinned .
Izuku: "the nighg is beautifull. "
Katsuki: "yeah the view is .. magnificent "   Izuku: "hey k-kacc.."
Katsuki: "hm?"
Izuku: "Do you hate it when i call you that .. kacchan.. Kirishima said you did. You know i could stop or atleast try to stop if it bothers you .
Katsuki: "NO" 'they day you stop calling me that is the day ill feel empty , like i lost a part of myself '
"Its annoying at times but also useful , keep sayinf that.. nerd"
Izuku: "useful?"
Katsuki: "When the villains attacked U.A you called me kacchan and handed me the rope. Villains know most of our names . But they dont know who kacchan is , whit that before they could figure it out i captured one of these bastards. Its also useful against students . It like you gave me a mission nickname when its really just a stupid childhoodnickname ."
He frowned slighty .
Izuku: *chuckles* "you are really confusing " he then proceeded to whisper to himself "Now does he like it or  not?"   I laughed slighty at that.
And left to go inside.
'Dang it i like that shitty nerd. Ill do what i always did ignore it till it goes away only this time , im not gonna push deku away . We finally made up."
End pov