chapiter ~twenty five~

Sorry I had exams and the holidays w family is really important to me but im back!
Let's begin 2022 whit this chapter enjoy !

Friday , last day of school

Bakugo's pov:

I woke up from a beautifull dream where me and deku were living in the middle ages... i was a knight he was a prince , i had as mission to protect him from the lov who wants his magic hair for some evil power.. but im an asshole- as expected, and he is actually more sassy then the izuku i have here and so much more stubborn the fucker wants to be "free" and see the outside world and i start to care and get overprotective .. yet we slowly fall in love .. how come even in my dreams we end up together? We are meant to be . Thats the only explanation. ... (ill maybe write this as a new fic lmk if u like)
Oh and fucking hell we had good sex!

Kirishima: "bakusquad ressamble!"

Katsuki: "UGH , HOW ARE YOU EVEN EARLIER UP THAN ME!?"

Mina: "WE ALL ARE!"

Jirou: "WAKEY WAKEY SUNSHINE!" *throws him a pillow to the face"

Sero appears whit denki on his back still sleeping and drooling. If one drop touches my floor ill kill them both.

Sero: "and we got someone for you!"

Katsuki: *sits up* "No , i will not babysit Denki again."

Deku jumped in sight
Izuku: "its me , i am the suprise!"

We stared at each other longer than it should not dropping our HUGE smiles.

Mina: "ummmm" Mina pushed deku to the bed into my arms

Katsuki: *smiles* "hey there"
Izuku: *smiles back* "g-goodmorning uhm.. we brought you breakfast!"

Katsuki: "breakfast? Its not my fucking birthday"

Mina& Jirou: "TADAAAAA!"

They startled denki and it seems like tapeguy didnt hold him tight because there was a loud thud heard right after , i didnt bother to turn my gaze to them.

Banana Milkshake and cinnamonrolls.

Thats... not really breakfast like. Thats an unhealthy lunch treat that they serve at pinkpalace , it doesnt look homemade so i must be right, ofcourse.

But somehow, this time , i choose to not critisize it. I gave them a nod whit out saying a word waiting for them to give me the plate so that i could get up and get ready.

Izuku: "we decided to ma-give you breakfast because you always do for us! Me , Mina and jirou had that idea and we woke the others up!"

Jirou: "a way to say thank you for yesterday blasty" *winks*

Sero: "buen provecho!"

I took a bite the moment deku was done talking . Deishi's coocking has always been good.

I sighed in acceptance of their weird thank you, wish i guess now i also have to say.

Katsuki: "its good." *mumbels* "...thank you."

Deku came superclose, inches from my face making me blush and shit.

Izuku: *smirks* "oh my god , what was that?"

I pushed hes face away from me as i pouted and continued eating .

Denki: *grunts* "when i fell... i woke up... but i wanted to see who would react and how. No one huh? Do you guys even love me!?"