chapiter ~fifteen~

No ones pov:

Kirishima imidiately went and held denki's shoulders.
Kirishima: "dude?"
Sero: "kaminari?"
Bakugo frowned and came to stand next to Kirishima, while deku didnt know if he was alowed to join that tiny cirkle of friends he watched and listenned from a distance.
Izuku: "Whats wrong?"
Denki: "no , dont look at me !"
Katsuki: "...U WUSSS!"
Kirishima: "BAKUGO!?"   Izuku: "KACCHAN!?"
Katsuki: "DONT ACT LIKE A FUCKING PUSSY SPEAK UP AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENED SO I CAN BEAT THAT SOMEONE UP DAMMIT! "
Sero: *chuckels* "not the right tone bakugo "
Denki: "you wont be able to hurt that person you have a soft spot for them. And .. its totally my own fault. You guys are right when you say im dumb."
Sero: "were joking when we say stuff like that."
Katsuki: "I dont "
Kirishima: "BAKUGO!?" Izuku: "KACCHAN!?"
Katsuki: "BOTH OF YOU SAY MY NAME ONE MORE TIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!"
Deku raised an eyebrow
Katsuki: *almost not hearable whisper* "... sorry... "
Izuku: *smiles*
Katsuki: "kaminari give me a name."
Kirishima: "tell us what happened. "
Denki: "its a girl.."
Katsuki: "im not sexist ill beat her up anyway , for a good reason. "
Denki: "me and jirou broke up."
They stayed silent for a moment only denki's sniffs and sobs were heard.
Yet the blonde smiled sadly. And sero finally broke that silence.

Sero: "still gonna beat her up baku?"
Denki: *chuckles*
Katsuki: "Piss off."
Kirishima: "denki.. why did you guys break up?"
Denki: "i disrespected her and she feels used. It happened in a conversation i had whit mineta and mineta's conversation dont stay normal for long... Hagakure heard a-and *sobs* .. and then j-jirou knew and.. i .."
Bakugo suddenly jumped denki wish led to denki screaming and the other three to holding bakugo.
Katsuki: "IM GONNA KILL YOU!"
They succeedely saved denki from horrible death.
Izuku: "kacchan,  stop acting like a five year old!"
Katsuki: "HE MISTREATED JIROU WHIT THAT PERV MINETA!? I WONT KEEP CALM!!"
Denki: "its not exactly what happened let me ex-"
An explosion came his way and he duked down to dodge it.
Izuku: "KACCHAN!? PLEASE!"
Katsuki: "DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES JIROU CAME CRYING TO MY DORM TO TELL ME THAT MINETA WAS BOTHERING HER!? SHINEEEEEEE!" *sends other explosion his way*
Izuku was going for another attempt to calm him down but Kirishima had his doing.
Kirishima: "bakubro! HURTING HIM WONT MAKE JIROU HAPPIER , STOP AND PROVE US THAT YOU CAN BE CALM AND RASSIONAL !"
And ... he stopped.
Katsuki: *pant* "fuck you kaminari. " *pant*

Izuku couldnt help but feel bothered that the one that was able to calm bakugo down was Kirishima and not him he shook that away.. for now.

Sero: "So .. you did it anyway?"
Denki: "GUYS LISTEN TO ME FIRST"
Sero: "there is no valid explanation for this. Talking about your girlfriends body whit mineta. No sorry dude."
Denki: "i did it to protect her"
Katsuki: "How tell me!?"
Denki: *cries* "WELL MAYBE IF YOU STOP FREACKIN SCREAMING"
Izuku: "HEEEEYYY!! lets hear him out first!"  Kirishima: *sigh* "Go on denki were all listenning  ."
They all sit down and denki starts confessing.

Denki: "me , sero , and mineta were talking- OFCOURSE sero had no part in this! .. Just to be clear.."
Sero: "hm."
Denki: "he was constantly turning  our conversation into sexualizing someone. Its when sero left that it got worse, he started talking about jirou-"
Katsuki: "and you shitty idiot joined Right!?"  Kirishima: "BAKUGO... *sigh* continue dude."
Denki: "he uhm .. he said that i wasnt lucky that jirou wasnt as developed as the other girls in 1A and that her body was more similar to a mans.."
Sero: "asshole.."
Denki: "thats what i thought.. then he went on about how he thinks she is trans ... y-you guys know that U.A students are evil when it comes to diversity but one thing they absolutely dont tolerate. The Trans community .. and whit guys like monoma and mineta rumors spread fast... *frustrated sigh* but its not all me its mineta's logic he thinks that if a girl is not sexy enough to his standards she is trans . WHO THINKS LIKE THA?!.. So .. i had to describe how sexy jirou is , well now that i say it out loud i realise how messed up that is...Im sorry."
Katsuki: "Idiot" *pinches the bridge of his nose*
Izuku: "u-ur kidding right?"
Denki: "im not, and i regret. i thought no one would find out that id told mineta about jirou's seductive side, but Hagakure did.  I thought that i did a good thing for her, because she wouldnt been bothered by transphobic people. "
Sero: "only you can have such ideas. Only you can get in such situation. "
Denki: "i knoooooowww" he whined " i regret .. i regret so much. "
Katsuki: "i still think you deserve a punch. But not from me from jirou. So i wont strangle you. Denki.."
Denki slowly looks up to meet Bakugo's eyes. Katsuki: "next time come to me."
Denki smiles at him showing hes gratitude while bakugo simply roles his eyes.
Denki: "guys. Do you think i can get her back?"