chapiter ~four~

Izuku pov:
I woke up this morning whit a big grin
I feel really good even tho its school.
I like school i dont understand why other people hate it ? You learn stuff , you hang whit friends , PERFECT!
I mean yes there was a moment where i hated it too , but thats because the friend part was missing.
I brush my teeth , take a shower put on my uniform and take the elevator to the common- room .
I know im not the only one awake because i can hear the usual bakusquad screams . Damn they really are loud. this time it wasnt argument material. Once i was a the doorway i could here singing , i peeked a bit and saw that for now only kacchan and his bestfriends were down . That must be why ..I AM SEEING KACCHAN NOT ONLY SINGING BUT DANCING TOO!
Katsuki: " IT RAINING MEN!"
jirou+Mina: "HALLELUJA!"
They sing and dance and have so much fun Mina and jirou are super touchy on denki while he was eating pancakes kacchan probably made , as if they are flirting w him ,turning arround him while singing but i can see they are all joking arround well maybe not jirou.
Kacchan and sero were showing their bodyrolls off to each other to see who does it best while the music is still playing , kirishima got of the table he was dancing on it by the way and went to start dancing whit kacchan they started spinning each other laughing a lot as they werent in sync .
Wow... so thats what they ment whit kacchan singing he seems so happy!
He is also really not bad! I dont think ill ever hear him on the radio but he was bizarly good. You wouldnt expect it.
I heard kacchan singing before . We were four but thats totally not the same ofcourse.
I want that. I want him to be able to laugh arround me and sing and dance .. GOD I WANT WHAT KIRISHIMA HA-
.. uhm yeah because.. he is lucky to have a good FRIENDSHIP whit him . Right .
Todoroki: "good morning midoryia "
Izuku: "Hi todoroki-kuuu-AAAAAHHH!"
Todoroki: "looks like im disturbing your spying , my apologies."
Izuku: "spying? Me? NO! 'COURSE NOT!"
ofcourse at that moment we caught the bakusquads attention.
Katsuki: "OI!! WHAT ARE YOU AND ICYHOT DOING IN THE NAME OF FUCK!"
izuku: *nervous swallow* "I uhm .. no-nothing kacchan . Just..."
Katsuki: *realises* *nervous cough* "w-whatever, im going . Kiri dont say it"
Kirishima: ".... "
Kirishima: "BAKUSQUAD RESSAMBLE!"
Katsuki: *grunts*
Denki: "Well must be nice to be sure to never get an explosion your way again kiri . Maybe you would like two boyfriends bakugo?" *sarcastic*
BOOM
Katsuki: "tch, sero put him in my cartrunk "
Sero: *whispers to himself * "why am i even friends whit them" he carries denki over his shoulder like a sandbag gives todoroki a highfive and like that they were gone.
at school•

3rd person pov:
Aizawa: "The next one who talks gets extra paper work for tomorrow " The Sensei begins whit his monotone voice.
Aizawa: " I would like to go to sleep, but apparently we have a knew event comming up so ill be explainning that first.. then ill sleep and you guys will keep quiet. "
Everyone: "Yes sir!"
Aizawa: *sigh* "The school has provided a little get away-"
Hagakure : "EEEEPPPP!!" *squeels*
denki: "IS IT A REAL GET AWAY THO!? BECAUSE WE ALWAYS HAVE TO FIGHT SOMETHING!"
Katsuki: "SHUT UP IDIOT WERE IN HERO COURSE OFCOURSE WE'D FIGHT A LOT!"
Denki : *whines* "BUT I DONT WANNA!"
Izuku: inner thoughts: Getting to rest a bit would be nice , but i wont be complaining if we actually have to do any type of work!
Aizawa: "kaminari.What did i say two minutes ago?"
denki: "but.. but i wasnt the only on talking.."
Aizawa: "Shut . Up"
Denki: " Yes Sensei, sorry Sensei."
Aizawa: "..So as i was saying, its a five days break . Were going to a four Stars hotel close to the beach in Kyoto . Class -B is also joining and you will be under me and Pro hero Hawks watch. This for the purpose of uhm the thing called amusement and resting.. *sigh* i need to rest too . BUT-!"
Denki : "SEE-"
Aizawa: "Thats it extra work for you Kaminari. "
Denki: *whines*
Aizawa: "-but , at the end of the getting out the last day there is a quirk-battle between all the schools in the region whit a herocourse. You can participate, but ofcourse that would mean you would have to use your five days to train . The price is that your popularity would rise up and it might come in handy for later especially if you want to be a high-rated hero. But there is also a material price and that is 500.000 yen.
Katsuki: "THAT PRICE IS ALREADY MINE!!"
Kirishima: "Cmon bakubabe , dont get all scary again . You're waaaayyy to competitive. "
Aizawa: "Im seriously thinking about giving you all extra work at this point-"
Denki : "hmpf" *crosses his arms*
Aizawa: "You will provide your laguagge whit the things you need ofcourse .We charge the rest. There are plenty of activitys where we are going you dont have to do the competition not all schools HAVE to participate, but i might ass well say we always did .
You guys will be paired up whit two if you want to change partners thats up to you i dont really care just dont make a big deal about it ."
*Iida raises his hand*
Aizawa: *sigh* "Iida , you may ask"
Iida: "Sensei , i believe you forgot to tell us when we have that trip."
Aizawa: "Crap i forgot to say the most important information " He replies more to himself than to his students.
"Its the next monday , we leave at 7AM"
Momo: "This is interesting but do we have to go to the trip?Can we stay home?" Hagakure: "boomer"
Aizawa: "Yes , you all have too dont ask me why i dont know , this school isnt normal . Now im going to close my eyes in that corner over there , keep it down a bit im officially done whit my lesson" he goes and hops in his sleepingbag zips it up and soon begins to snore lightly.
Todoroki: ".. lets all be rich"
Tsuyu:"Todoroki you already are?"
Todoroki: "Exactly, so im inviting you to become rich so we can worry about richproblems "
Momo : "WOOOHOO WERE GONNA ROCK IT "
Shoto gives a her smile b-
Todoroki: "Omg im sorry i smiled , you're gonna die , you're gonna die!"
Deku pinched him.
Izuku: "todoroki-kun , she is not . Do you still not get it? " I chuckle a bit.
Todoroki: "...Ouch"
Izuku: *inhale* "Well see guys, we cant scream victory whit out haven seen their performances"
Momo+ todoroki: "True"
Momo: "hmm each of us have great potential but i really think you should play midoryia !"
Tsuyu: "yes the chances of winning would increase whit you in the team *ribbit*"
Iida: "shoji , Aoyoma , shota what do you guys think? "
Aoyoma: "Oh mon Dieu , i will not be participating. "
Shoji: "Shota and i will think about it , but if we are really aiming the top midoryia could be of great help "
Hagakure: "hmm im not participating , I WANT TO SWIM IN A BEACH AND OTHER FUN STUFF!"
Midoryia " Yeah i will have to think about it .."
____
Katsuki: "Is any of you airheads gonna be participating!?"
Denki: "Why do you always gotta sound so mad?"
Kirishima: "I told you to chill out bakugo"
Mina: "imma be participating!"
Sero: "im still debating on it "
Denki: "Me and jirou decided to take those days to have fun , NO WORK!"
Katsuki: "tch... what about you kiri?"
Mina: "Oooh i love how your voice just went hella soft and graspy for your husband !" *wiggles her eyebrows*
Katsuki: *grunts* "i'll kill you"
Kirishima: *blushes* "Uhm we make a good duo . I want to participate so ."
They smile at each other.
Jirou: "U guys really love each other huh."
Katsuki: inner thoughts: Pause , love ... thats far from just liking... why is this all so hard ? What should i answer because i feel like if i would agree id be lying .. is this normal ? Im just gonna let kiri answer.
Kirishima : "Yeah , and its amazing . I feel amazing. "
Mina: " IM SUCH A GOOD MATCHMAKER!!"
Jirou: "Mina sit down Kirishima did this alone , you didnt even know he was gonna confess right away" *giggles*
Mina: "hm" *pouts*
Mineta: " we will win whit bakugo !"
Kirishima: "yeah hes so manly!"
Mina: "Tokoyami is participating ,even better!"
Katsuki: HEY WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT RACCOON EYES?!"
Tokoyami: *chuckels* "Thanks Mina"
Katsuki: "tale man you better be playing too! "
Ojiro: "Sure bakugo!"