chapiter seven...

Bakugo pov :

Narrator: " PapiSero and Riotthesinger come one stage , pick your song or tap on one of the three already chosen out"
sero: "Its time to shine sharkboy!"
Kirishima: "Can i get a goodlucks kiss?"
I shrugged at the cringeyness but i promised myself id try to fall in love whit him .
I kissed him for a good two seconds and he smilled as we pulled away then ran after sero who was already picking out a song . They sang you're welcome.

wish really went good whit Kirishima's graspy voice , but they both didnt have a singing voice . It was like they were talking whit music in the bakground yet i would give them a ten. Ofc aint no way im going to say that .they equally sang the same amount switching up every time the lyrics changed. Sero hyped kiri up and got willed whit his dance moves dancing like he was in a club or some shit and kiri only tapped whit his foot or swinged an arm arround sero jumping up and down .Sero did the little rapping part it got us all hyped! (1:39)
Sero: "Well, come to think of it.. kid honestly i can go on and on , i can explain every natural phenomenon.
The tide- the grass- the ground ow that was Maui just messin arround-"
izuku: "GET IT I GUESS"
Everyone was kinda dancing on their chair , and i looked at deku , he seems like he has a lot of fun.. im glad.
Mina: "How much?"
Izumina: "EIGHT!"
Mina: "great that we always have the same thought!" *giggles*
Denki: "heeeeyyy i only got seven!"
Jirou: *whispers to denki* "you got seven... but arent you basiclly the winner . I mean.. you are no longer single? "
Denki: *smirks* "nevermind "
We started clapping to the beat and screaming random compliments.
Sero: "look at that mini me maui just tippity -tappin ha ha "
Kirishima: " HA- HA- HA HEEEEYYY!!"
I spotten the little camera coming out to take pictures. I never had luck whit that thing , i make faces when i talk scream , eat . I CANT FUCKING DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT OKAY!? But yeah it never bothered me, i know im handsome...
But right the picture HAD to be good i-i kinda want to impress deku.
Oh boy.
The boys were done and got off then went straight to see the pictures.