chapiter ~ thirdteen~

3rd person pov:
Izuku: "kacchan,  we just kissed. "
Katsuki: "i know"
Izuku: "you just asked me to be your boyfriend. "
Katsuki: "i know!"
Izuku: "I am your boyfriend!"
Katsuki: "I KNOW!"
Izuku: "were both blushing!" *wide smile*
Katsuki: *mumbels* "shut up"
Izuku : *laughs* "kacchan- *laughs* im so happy-" *he takes both his hands and rises them up " WOOOHOOO!"
This made bakugo go laugh .
Katsuki: "if you wanna draw attention ... DO IT GOOD!"
He started to go over to every single person screaming " IM TOGETHER WHIT DEKU!" While Izuku ran after trying to make him stop , laughing harder than before.

But three of their friends were hiding behind a bush whispering.
Kirishima: "so , didnt we do a great job?"
Mina: "for real"
Todoroki: "they owe us." The other two nodded.

Meanwhile

Uraraka: "psst tsuyu!"
Tsuyu: "Uraraka? URARAKAAA!"
She ran up to her and Uraraka hugged while spinning her
*both laughing*
Tsuyu: "You're here! Wait why are you here?" *tilts her head slighty*
Uraraka: "Hello my tsuyu " *smiles*
Tsuyu: *return the smile* 'i love the nicknames she has for me but this one is my favorite'
Uraraka: "My school participates too! AND WERE GONNA BEAT YA!" *giggles*
Tsuyu: *shoves her whit her hip* "sureeee , we got bakugo and midoryia forgot? Haha!"
Uraraka: "speakon off , can you help meeeee?"
Tsuyu: "we just reunited and you already need something? *sigh* what is it now?" *lifts eyebrow playfully*
Uraraka: "I need your help winning him back!"
Tsuyu: *ribbit* "Couldnt you ask momo or Hagakure?"
Uraraka: "Ow i still have to say hi to them too! ... I prefered to ask you, you never let me down you know."
Tsuyu: 'this hurts.' *puts finger on her chin* "hmmm, what did you have in mind ?"
Uraraka: "Yay!" *hugs tsuyu*
Tsuyu: "yeah yeah i know im amazing."
Momo: "Occhaco?!"
Hagakure: *squeel*
Jirou: "wait up"
They  run to her but stop infront of her not giving her a hug , momo takes Tsuyu's hand and drags her away as she stood now infront of Hagakure and tsuyu. Jirou was a bit further listenning arms crossed.
Momo: "On what do we owe your visit?"
Uraraka: "Cmon sis dont be so cold"
Hagakure: "hey Occhaco, missed you."
Uraraka: "Well? Normally you'd be hugging ,  dragging or leaning on me?"
Momo: "you're supposed to say , i missed you too."
Uraraka: "ofcourse i missed you Hagakure,  i missed all of you guys, im here because my school participates at the annual competition.  Didnt think id met you guys, but im super grateful!" *opens her arms expecting a hug*
Momo: "ahn well goodluck , and have fun. Lets go girls."
They all turned to go away even tsuyu.
Uraraka's face dropped aswell as her arms.
Uraraka : "tsu?"
Tsuyu: "See you later Uraraka,  dms are open."
Uraraka ran and made tsuyu flaot.
Jirou: "Hey ! What the heck!" *holds Tsuyu's arm*
Uraraka: "why are you guys ignoring me!?"    she demanded
Hagakure: *says silently* "because thats what you have been doing for a month now"
Tsuyu: "Uraraka! You know i dont like hights!!"
Uraraka: "no! B-because you were about to leave me here! Why!?"
Tsuyu: "Drop . Me"
Uraraka: "fine. Release"
Tsuyu violently fell.
Jirou: "Do you wanna get slapped!?"
Hagakure: "tsu are you okay?"
Uraraka: "So i leave due to family issues,  I struggle and do my best knowing you guys gave me your full support and just because ive been way too busy doing what im supposed to do TO SURVIVE im getting ingored..BY YOU ALL!?"
Momo: "DONT YOU DARE gaslight us! We are such supportive friends and we believed your lies untill midoryia told us you were cheating on him and did have time but for a guy! Its impossible that never in a month you couldnt call or message us! Confess! "
Uraraka: " I WANTED TO MOVE ON ! There i said it."
Tsuyu: "..You will have to be more clear" *smiles sadly *

Uraraka: "We thought that whit my dads new job and me doing a small job as server we would have more money to pay my moms hospital bills and help the family business , but my mothers state agraved , she is really really sick guys..