Back story {2}

Growing up in Connecticut was boring. I was in foster care till i was 11 then i got put in a group home till i turned 18. I made one good friend in that group home.

We knew they were gonna kick us out after we turned 18 so we got jobs at 16 and saved all our money. Now we are moving to new york to start a new life in a sense just start over somewhere new.

We stayed in my car for three days before moving in to our shitty apartment. We plan to get good jobs and move somewhere nice once our lease is up. Sense we are living in a one bedroom one bath in a sketchy part of the city. Its small but big enough for us.

We shared a room before so it wont be much different.

My best friend melanie was put into foster care when she was five she was in new york in foster care before being brought to the group home here in Connecticut she doesn't remember much just a big house with a big back yard.

Me on the other hand i was told my parents got out of the hospital after i was born had me for a week soon realized they didn't have the money to care for me so i was put into foster care.

I was bullied growing up cause i was not the cutest kid and bullied in middle and high for being an outsider but Melanie stuck with me cause she was an outsider to.

We have always looked alike. Tan italian girls with long brown hair and blue eyes. We always joked about being family the difference is she looks like a model while i just learned how to take care of my skin and do my makeup.

I just hope being here does good for us.