Dinner {8}

I turned around to go back upstairs but i ran into a chest that felt like a brick wall i looked up and saw that beautiful face.

"You need anymore help." He asked.

"uh yeah i have a few more boxes." I said quietly.

We walked back to my car and got the last few boxes and then back up to the apartment.

"Where do these go?"

"Uh the bottom one goes in the kitchen and the top one goes in the bathroom."

He set the one box on the kitchen counter and i walked upstairs he followed behind. I went into mel's room and set the boxes down i walked back down stairs and he was leaning on the kitchen counter.

"I never got your name"

"Its uh its aurora"

"Damiano ill see you later?"

"What?"

"You and uh my sister are coming to dinner right?"

"Oh yeah see you later"

He walked out and i started to unpack the box in the kitchen then the bathroom and i left mel's boxes so she can figure out where she wants everything i opened my bed and laid it out on the floor so it could be ready later. I locked the door behind me and went back home to get ready for dinner.

This is gonna be interesting.

I got back and i heard the shower running so i picked out an outfit and ordered a bed frame while i waited for the bathroom. She got out and i went in to curl my hair and do some light makeup. I walked back into the room and put my outfit on.

My outfit.

Melanies outfit

Melanies outfit.

We finished up getting ready and decided to take my car

"Oh by the way i took some stuff to the new place and i got myself a bed." I said sounding excited.

"Those boxes were heavy as hell girl you been working out."

"Oh no i ran into elena in the lobby and she had your brother damiano help me and when i tell you he is fineee."

"Ew that's my brother i don't need to know that."

"Im just saying you have a good lookin family"

We continued the drive and got into a rich neighborhood we pulled into the driveway and it was a huge house they had that nicest cars and there were guard's outside surrounding the house.

Elena ran outside and hugged us we followed her inside. She really did have a good looking family. We all walked to the dining room. We all sat down at the table and a couple maids brought out food.

"Okay can someone please tell me why your 'world was to dangerous' for me." Mel said.

"Damiano would you like to tell her?" Her mother said.

"No you or dad can tell her" he said.

"Okay bambina we had to give you up because it was to dangerous to have another girl in the house plus you were little you couldn't protect yourself like me. Okay you have to promise not to freak out when i tell you this" maya said.

"It cant be that bad" she said looking at everyone.

"Okay um there is no other way to say it that makes it sound good so im just gonna get strait to the point, we run the Italian mafia your brother damiano is the leader and you father is the former leader and we had to get rid of you because you were a soft spot we could have all died so we got rid of you before anyone found out about you."

Melanie looked down at her lap not saying anything i held her hand and gave it a small squeeze she looked up at me and i gave her a small nod she turned to her family.

"So what now?" She asked.

Damiano looked at her other brother and his best friend.

"No i will not allow her to join us that is my daughter and i don't want here killed when I've just met her" her dad said

"Well its not only your choice" maya said.

"Okay when are you free?" Damiano asked.

Mel looked at me cause i know her work schedule and she doesn't.

"She work all week but she gets off at 12:30." I said.

"Okay so after you get off go home and get changed into like work out clothes and then you came here and train"

"What about aurora?" Mel asked.

"Well shes like a sister to you so i wont kill her.... Shes a friend of mafia she will come train with you.