Italy {20}

I woke up and heard commotion in the hallway.

"Where are the carriers."

"In the room, damiano help me out."

I got up and opened the door.

"Woah, jesus what is going on."

"Were going to italy you don't need to pack anything there are clothes there just get your stuff and go to the van outside, nice outfit."

I looked down and realized i was only wearing a shirt and underwear. I quickly walked back into the room closing the door. I went into the closet and got some baby blue sweat pants and a white cropped tank top. I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun then i grabbed my phone slipped on some sandals and went downstairs.

I got in the van and got stuck in the middle with babys on either side of me.
I sat uncomfortably for a good 30 minutes before moving up and sitting on Mel's lap.

"Ughhhh your fat."

"Bitch you go squeeze in-between the babys then."

"No just move your boney ass is hurting my leg."

"Okay fuck you."

I got up and put my but in the crack between dom and dante. I laid my head on dantes lap and my legs on dom and
Mario. They all pretended it didn't happen and just went on there phones.

"Hey mel." She looked back at me and i pointed to the boys. "Take notes."

She fliped me off.

We finally got to the airport and got out the van. Me and mel were walking slow so mario came and grabbed our hands dragging us threw the whole airport.

We finally got to the back and walked out a door, there was a private jet. We walked up and got inside.

There were big spaces between everything, reclining chairs, and my favorite lots of food and drinks. I automatically went and got some.snacks and then took my seat.

The plane ride was fun we joked and played with the babys. We all eventually fell asleep. I woke up from a little turbulence and the baby trying to pull my lip off my face.

"Oh good evening ma'ma i didn't notice you woke up, we are about to land."

"Thank you i will wake them all up when we do."

"Okay."

She smiled kindly and walked back toward the cockpit. I found my phone and answered some text from friends. We finally landed and i put got up and put the babys in there carriers.

"Okay. WAKE UP BITCHES WERE IN ITALY."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AURORA."

"You shut up mel."

"No i agree with her." Dante mumbled sitting up.

"Stop arguing lets go home."

We got into the cars and enzo started talking.

"This is our home we are at most of the time. We will be here for three months and then go back to new york for two."

"Okay."

"Also when we vet home i will show you your rooms and you will have to get ready to mee the other half of the mafia and you both will be taking italian classes."

"Yes sir."

We pulled onto a windy road and started going up a mountain. We pulled up to huge gates and then we saw the house. It is almost three times the size of the one in new york.

We all got out and went inside.

"Dante, mario will you please show the girls to there rooms and then get ready."

I walked into my room and it was also triple the size of the other one. I closed the door and walked into the bathroom.

I took my hair out and brushed threw it. It was a frizzy mess so i decided to wet it and style my natural hair. I opened the cabinet and found all my hair stuff. I finished and went into the homogenous closet. I got a dress did my makeup and went to find mel's room.

My dress

It took me 20 minutes but i finally found her

It took me 20 minutes but i finally found her. We walked down the stairs together and i guess we were the last ones cause everyone looked at up and watched us walk down the stairs.

We got to the dining room and took our seats.

"Everyone this is my daughter melanie and her best friend who has become like a second daughter to me aurora. So if you even do so much as make them mad i will cut your head off and send it to you family in a pretty box. Mel, rora this is domingo, axle, gordo, and valencia."

We looked around the table as he named each person and my eyes finally landed on the person infront of me.

"You can call me val." She said looking me in my eyes.

"Okay lets eat." Mom said as she reached forward to grab a dish.

We all finished eating and went outside. Everyone was making small talk and i walked away from the crowd and went over to a a swing.

Mel came over after a few minutes.

"I've always wanted to come here." I said looking at the city below.

"Yeah its beautiful."

Mom walked over and stood infront of us.

"Hey uh we only have three guest rooms so could val spend the night with one of you?"

"Yeah that's fine she can stay in my room."

Me, mel, mario, and mom went to the theater and watched mamma mia. I felt my phone buzzing so i stepped out into the hall and answered it.

"Yellow?"

"Hey rora can you come down to the basement i have a extremely important question."

"So you called me and me to come to you so you can ask another question?"

"Yep see you in a few."

He hung up and i walked back into the room and behind mel.

"Hey i have to go to the basement dante said it was really important but come find me when the movie is over. Kay?" I whispered.

"Okay."

I quickly kissed her on the cheek and walked down to the stairs that go to the basement.

"What was so important that you dragged me away from mamma mia."

"Heh, can you cut my hair your old boss usually cut it but were not in new york and it looks messy when its grown out?"

I walked over and started messing with it.

"I think it looks fine but how do you want it?"

"Just a trim and a little shorter on the sides."

"Okay well did you think this all the way threw and notice that i don't have anything to cut your hair with."

"Yes there are scissors somewhere in that bathroom from when mario tried to cut his own hair and i got this."

"Alright."