Shopping Day {5}

After a long day at work me and mel were finally home i picked up some McDonald's on the way home.

"So how was your first day?" I asked.

"Pretty busy but good how much did you make today?"

"786 that lady just helped us so much more than she knows"

"Yeah so instead of paying half and half for rent i think we should take turns doing it"

"Okay that's fine im taking off tomorrow so i can try to find a bed and more furniture do you want to come?"

"Yeah i have a half day tomorrow so i go in at 7:00 and get off at 1:00 is that okay"

"Yeah ill go shopping for my stuff for a little and then get you so we can find a bed and we can get dressers and a tv stand"

"Yes when your shopping can you get a microwave and a trash can"

"Yeah ill get everything for the kitchen"

"Okay"

We watched tv while we ate our food and after a little she took a shower and went to bed. I stayed up a little longer and did the same thing.

I woke up around 9:00 and got ready after eating some eggo's. I went back to that store and got a microwave, trashcan, toaster, and some more stuff to make food with like spatulas ect. i got some sheets for our bed and a comforter.

I got home and still had thirty minutes so i set up the microwave and trashcan then i left to get mel.

We went to three different stores but found out bed and a bed frame. I left mel there and went to get a rental truck. I git back and we put everything in she drove the car and i drove the truck to another store to get dressers.

We got matching ones and loaded them in and then went home. It took a couple trips when we got everything in she saw the microwave and everything and ran to the kitchen making some food.

"Hungry ass" i said making fun of her.

"Shut up all I've had today is a pastry from work"

I went into the room and started putting together the bed frame. I put the box spring and bed on and walked back out to mel.

"Your turn go put the sheets on i put the bed frame and everything together."

"Ughhh ok" she went in the room and i took her spot on the couch.

She came back out and plopped down next to me.

"So what's for dinner?" she asked

"What do you want?"

"Curry chicken and rice"

"Okay i already have the stuff to make it so ill start in a little" i told her and we continued watching tv.

I eventually got up and made dinner.
We ate and talked while watching tv for the rest of the night we went to bed after a while and went to work the next morning.