Sleepover {13}

I got some snacks from the kitchen and went back up to the gym.

"I'll be in our room not downstairs byeeeee"

I closed to door and went back to the elevator. I went into the room and turned the tv on i found my show and went to the coset to change into more comfy clothes i put on some shorts the were short but only mel would see me i grabbed a white cropped spaghetti strap and put it on. When i walked out i heard the bathroom door but thought it was mel so i ignored it.

"Oh shit sorry my shower is getting fixed i thought you went home for the day." Dante said.

I turned around and looked at him he only had a towle around his waist and his whloe chest was covered in tattoos. He looked hot. I quickly snapped out of it.

"Oh its fine just text me next time to make sure."

"I definitely will."

With that he walked out. I knew he was muscular but damn he has like a 12 pack and his tattoos. Lord.

I remembered my show and snacks and jumped onto my bed. After about and hour mel came in and went strait to take a shower. She came out went in the closet and put on a bra and underwear and the came out to talk to me.

"Hey i ran up to marios room earlier to get his phone for him and saw someone walk out of here, anything you want to tell me?"

"Your overthinking it i didnt even know he was in here till he came out and his shower was broken he thought i had gone home."

"Mmk"

She went back into the closet and put her clothes on and plopped down next to me.

"Put our show on."

"You wanna spend the night here tonight?"

"Sure why not."

We watched our show for i while before and dante came up to tell us dinner was ready.

We both put sweatpants on over out shorts and went downstairs. The table setup was mom and dad at the ends infront of dad was anna and matteo across from eachother than damiano and mario me and mel and dante next to me. We all sat down and started filling our plates. We ate and told everyone we were ataying the night and the insisted dante stay the night so we could watch movies in the movie room.

I didn't even know there was a movie room. We finished eating and mario told us to go in the kitchen with him and he started piling snacks into our arms. We somehow made it to the movie room without dropping anything and set it all down on one of the seats.

Mario sat in the first seat with mel next to him so i sat next to her than dante sat next to me with damiano next to him. We watched black widow and when it was over mel was passed out. I looked over at her and got up i picked her up bridal style and she wrapped her arms around my neck snuggling into me.

I got dante to open my door and i laid her in the bad and tucked her in. I took off my sweatpants and turned off the lights climbeding onto bed i fell asleep shortly after.

I woke up to mel jumping on the bed over me like a little kid.

"If you dont stop im gonna make you fall" i said with me eyes still closed.

She numped and sat down next me me.

"Well get up breakfasr is almost done."

"Whats for breakfast?"

"Burritos you gotta tell mom what you want in it."

"Okay well we both need to change our asses are out and in not wearing these shorts infornt of your whole family."