Mom? {7}

She finally pulled away and apologized for jumping on her like that.

"Okay just to be sure your name is melanie you were put in foster care when you were five right?"

"Y- yes how do you know that?"

"We have been trying to find you for so long"

"What do you mean find me?"

"Oh honey... Im your mother."

"What?"

She slid me the lease and held Mel's hands while talking and mel started crying.

"W-why did you get rid of me."

"Baby our world was to dangerous for you having a girl was to much of a risk."

"What are you talking about?"

"Okay i can't explain here. Um here is my address and number come over tomorrow and i will explain everything and you can meet your brothers and father. By the way my name is elena."

"Yeah ill come but im not coming without her anything you can tell me you can tell her."

"Okay that is fine do you girls need any help moving"

"Yes" i jumped in and said.

"Okay come over tomorrow have dinner with us and then i will send the boys to help you move."

"Thank you so much" i said.

"Thank you for bringing my daughter to me."

With that we left and went back to the apartment. Melanie sat on the couch without saying anything but then after a while she started crying.

"I can't believe i found my mom."

I gave her a hug and she pulled away after a little.

"So whats for dinner?"

"I don't feel like cooking tonight you want McDonald's ill get you ice cream?"

"Yeah you go i need some time to think."

I got my keys and left i went to our favorite ice cream shop after i picked up the food cause who wouldn't want ice cream. I walked in and she got a big smile when she saw the ice cream and ran toward me.

"Ah ah ah food first." I talked to her like she was a little kid.

"Fineeee"

We sat down and ate our dinner and our ice cream in silence. After we finished mel got up and got ready for bed and i started to get some stuff packed. I got ready for bed around 12:00.

I woke up at 9:00 and decided not to go to work so i could pack my stuff. It is thursday and we are supposed to start moving tomorrow night but i already have the key so i can get all our stuff over there today and then the big stuff like the couch and bed. Shit we only have one bed.

Forget everything i just said i have to get a bed. I got my keys and drove to the closest mattress store i knew of. After about an hour of looking i found one and they have it in a box so i could just keep it in the box till i get to the apartment.

I drove back to the apartment got a few of my boxes and some kitchen stuff and drove over to the new apartment i got inside with my box and started walking to the elevator when i heard maya.

"I thought you were moving in tomorrow" she said with her hands on her hips.

"We were supposed to but i decided to take off work and move the small stuff over so we can move the heavy stuff tomorrow. But i have a bed in my trunk do you think you could help me with that?" I asked.

"Oh my son is here ill have him get it."

"Okay my car is right outside the door heres the keys. Thank you"

"Its no problem hun."

I walked over to the elevator and went up the the apartment. I started unpacking the box. It was all kitchen stuff so i got it.put up after about five minutes a heard a knock and the door open i turned around and saw my bed box on the floor as i looked up i saw a muscular man who might i add was very attractive.

"Hello?" He said pulling me out of my trance.

" um y- yeah"

"What room am i putting this in?"

"Oh the first room on the right side"

He walked upstairs and i stood there wondering why the hell i just did that I've only had one boyfriend and we dated for six moths before he cheated on me with one of the other girls in the group home. I snapped out of it again and went back downstairs to get another box but then i realized i didn't have my keys he did.