Caught {9}

We finished dinner and had a desert and then went back to the apartment. Its now the morning and mel is at work i took the day off to finish moving the rest of our stuff. I got a few boxes and packed the rest of Mel's stuff and packed the other little stuff around the apartment.

I finished moving everything and texted mel to see if she had anything else cause her brothers were gonna come get our dressers and her bed and our couch and i was gonna give the keys back.

My shit head<3

Hey do you have anything else
here cause your brothers are
getting the stuff and then im turning
in the keys.

Yeah but im on my way home
ill look see you in five bitch.

Ok bitch.

I sat on the couch and texted damiano and waited for her. She came in and jumped on me.

"Bro i love you so fucking much"

"I love you too mel. But ur scaring me why are you being nice."

"Rude im always nice."

"But ur being extra nice."

"Maybe cause you found us a nice ass fucking apartment and uh i don't know you FOUND MY FAMILY."

"I didn't find them they found me and your brothers will be here any minute so find whatever you need."

"Okay you cant get mad but you already moved the step stool so i need you to help me get it."

"Okay"

We walked into the room and she had me boost her up so she could reach the air vent she popped it off grabbed a box and popped it back on.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Oh it nothing" she said and started running.

I chased after her and started to trip i grabbed her leg and she fell before i did so i climbed on her and pried the box out of her hands and opened it.

"Bitch you really thought i would be mad about weed. Wait now i am why the fuck you hiding it from me and not sharing."

"Okay okay lets go smoke i don't know why i hid it."

We got up and she went to the couch to roll and i opened the sliding glass door. I sat next to her and she passed it to me. We were just sitting there passing it back and forth and then her brothers walked in.

"Are you fucking kidding me i was gonna introduce you to two more people but never mind we will be back." Damiano said.

We were about to go stop them when we heard two voices.

"Its fine we can still meet them" a girl said.

"I smell weed and i want some" a deep voice said.

We looked at each other and just knew we would get along with whoever said they wanted weed.

"I thought i was a soft spot but i just heard a girl." Mel said looking mad at her brother.

"Okay before you start arguing come in" i said and got up.

Everyone walked in and i closed the door before going back to the couch.

"To answer your question Melanie this is my wife anna." Matteo said.

After he said that another boy walked forward that we haven't seen.

"Hey i just got back from Italy sorry i wasn't there last night." He said

"Its okay but um who are you?" Mel asked.

He looked at damiano and matteo.

"I thought mom told her."

They shook there heads at him and he looked back at us.

"Im your twin brother."

"That is so unfair they should have sent you with me i remembered playing with a little boy from when i was little but i didn't think it was my twin."

"Well now you know im mario can i please hit that."

I handed it to him and told him to sit and talk to mel and i went to everyone else.

"We have two dressers, mel's bed and the couch that's it and there is a truck down stairs."

"Okay matteo and mario walk anna down to the car and im guessing you guys are driving your cars."

"Yeah"

"Okay anna and mario go wait in the car and no you cant drive". Matteo said.

"Wha- why dont you ever let me drive?" Mario complained.

"I do let you drive when my pregnant wife isn't in the car. Melanie and aurora your gonna have to come to the house after we drop this stuff off."

"Okay" we said at the same time.

They got everything upstairs and told us to change into work out cloths so we went up and they waited for us in the car.

My outfit

Melanie's outfit

Melanie's outfit