Kidnapped {15}

Its been two months sense the babys were born. Me and mel go over to the mansion about four times a week sometimes we spend the night and sometimes only one of us spends the night.

Tonight mel has to close the coffee shop and everyone has a meeting so i get to watch the babys. I got ready i just put some grew sweatpants and a white tube top on and drove to the mansion.

I walked inside and went upstairs i stopped in my room to plug in my phone and then walked into amna and Matteo's room cause the door was open.

"Hey anna."

"Hey aurora you can get milana if you want she is just having some tummy time."

I walked over to her on the floor and picked her up.

"So im gonna go lay renzo down he will probably wake up in about and hour or so there is some milk in the little fridge in there room but if you run out just get some warm water and put the frozen ones in the water there are bottles in there and some downstairs don't give then more than one bottle in and hour if they are to much trouble ju-"

"Anna i got it i promise i will call you if i need anything." I cut her off.

"Okay im gonna get ready you can take milana and try to get her down for a nap but she might not sleep she took a nap an hour ago but you can just go hang out in your room thank you again."

"Its no problem i promise i love these little monsters."

"Oh don't forget the monitor"

I grabbed all the stuff and the baby and went into my room. I laid her on the bed infront of me and just played with her till she got tired. I laid down with her on my chest and patted her but till she fell asleep. Anna came in before they left and saw her sleeping.

"What the fuck you must be some kind of baby whisperer cause she doesn't sleep with out a bottle let alone on someone." She whispered.

She kissed her on the head and said bye to me. I grabbed the remote and watched random videos on you tube till i heard renzo start crying i put milana on the bed and put pillows around her. I got renzo and made him a bottle i went back in the room and he finished his bottle i went in anna's room and got there little floor thing so he could have some tummy time.

I watched them for two more hours milana woke up after a while and i just played with them till anna and matteo got home.

"Thank you so much for watching them."

"Oh they are so easy they only cried when they woke up cause they were hungry."

"Maybe your just there favorite cause they love screaming at me."

"Well i will watch them anytime you need it."

"Thank you i gotta go put them to sleep heres 200 is that enough."

"No you keep your money i don't need it."

"If you don't take it now i will sneak it into your car or purse or something."

"Okay fine but you never get to pay me for watching them again."

"No promises."

She went to her room and i got my stuff to leave as i was i heard a knock on the door.

"Come in"

I continued to get my stuff before i looked up and saw damiano.

"Hey"

"I need to talk to you."

"Okay."

I sat down on my bed and he stood in front of me.