Ouch {22}

We all met up in the kitchen.

"Lead the way."

We followed mario and he opened two double doors.

Dante meant it when he said water park. There were a few slides and a huge pool with a waterfall and a little wave pool.

"Jesus christ you guys are rich."

"Common" mel said grabbing my hand.

She pulled me to the stairs and we went all the way to the top two slides.

"Race?"

"Duh."

We both sat on the slides.

"Hey dip shits your not gonna go anywhere without water." Dante said walking over to a door."

We waited a second for the water to get all the way down and then went.

"Haha you suck."

"You only beat me by a second rora."

"Aw don't be a sore loser."

"Watch out!"

Dante and mario ran toward us and jumped in the water. I felt my legs get tugged and i got pulled threw the water. I finally got pulled up and i was behind the waterfall.

I looked up and i was only inches away from dante. He was holding me up cause i couldn't reach the bottom.

"Hey im uh sorry about dante and the st-"

"Shut up."

I rapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and kissed him. He put his hands on my waist and kissed back. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Oh my god your showing an emotion."

"Your making me regret this."

"Oh don't lie and don't be so modest."

I slid his hands down and kissed him again.

"Hey youwa-" mel came threw the water and then mario came threw.

"Hey what were you gonna ask?"

"You wanna race mario down the slide he thinks he can beat you."

"Yeah good luck mario."

I took off swimming and ran up the stairs. He made it up and sat down.

"Ready, set, go!."

The trick is to use the bar and throw yourself down. I dropped into the water and swam up to the top. Mario came out and started sinking to the bottom.

"He's just playing around right?" Mel asked.

"No!"

I swam to the bottom and grabbed his arms. I pulled him to the shallow end and pushed him out of the pool and then climbed out.

"Mario, common mario, MARIO!"

I slapped him and he groaned.

"I hit my head, it hurts."

"Wear did you hit it?"

"Ouch! Everywhere that your touching."

"Well you most likely have a concussion so, dante a little help?"

He got out and picked mario up. We all went back inside the house and dante dropped him on the couch.

"What happened?" Dad asked.

"Oh, dumb ass got a concussion going down the slide."

"I told you no more slide this is the second time this has happened."

We all laughed.

"Im glad he took all the dumbness." Mel whispered.

"Hey i heard that."

"You guys can go up ill call the doctor to check him out."

We walked up the stairs and mel went to her room. Dante took my hand and pulled me into his.

"I need to go shower and change."

"Well a wise woman once told me to not be modest so im doing just that."

He pulled me onto the bed and i sat up on him.

"Your very bold today what's changed?"

"I heard you and mel talking, to be honest i didn't do anything before because i didn't want to upset melanie."

I didn't say anything i just kissed him.

Which lead to many other things.

We took a shower together and then i put on one of his shirts on and we fell asleep.

I woke up and slowly got out of bed. I opened the door and took off running to my room. I closed the door behind me and leaned on it.

"Hiding something?"

"Oh my god why do you keep doing that?"

"Doing what?"

"Scaring the shit out of me."

"Hey its not my fault you keep forgetting about me."

"Oh shit your hair cut, let me change really quick and then we can go eat breakfast and then i promise we can go to the basement and ill cut it."

"Okay ill see you downstairs."

She left an i picked out an outfit and fixed my hair. I walked down and sat at the table.

"So marco you had some fun last night hm?"

"Nope i heard it too but we were up all night with teething infants."

I tried to hide my laugh but couldn't so i shoved food in my mouth. I looked at dantes spot but he wasn't there so im assuming he's still asleep.

I helped bring the dishes to the kitchen and then went the the basement.

"Alrighty how do you want it."

"Shave it all off."

"Seriously?"

"No, touch up the undercut and then like three inches off the rest."

"Okie doke."

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her.

I finished her hair and she thanked me before we both went back upstairs. I ran up the the second floor and went into dantes room.

"Hey why didn't you come down to breakfast, apparently we were a little loud last night."

"Cause you did this. I may have tattoos on my neck but you can still see them very easily."

"Oh what's wrong you want a couple more?"

"No how do i cover it up?" He said chuckling.

"Well i could just cover your whole body and then you wont even be able to tell."

"My whole body?"

"Yeo every last bit or if anyone asks we can just come clean, im pretty sure they already know cause marco said it wasn't him and i don't think mom and dad would do it with everyone in the house."

"Okay only if i get to make it even."

He tackled me and we started kissing. He moved down to my neck.

"There now were even."

I gave him another peck. You wanna work out with me?

"Sure."

"Okay meet me up there."