Cuteness {14}

We didnt notice anna stopped till she said.

"Fuck. My water just broke call matteo we gotta go."

We helpped her walk faster and got to the car i called matteo when we got anna in the car.

"Hello is something wrong what happened."

"Calm down everything is fine but your gonna have two kids soon. Annas water just broke.

"Okay get to the house as fast as you can ill call the doctor."

"No offense mel but you drive slow get in the back."

I got in the front started the car and floored it. The ride back should have taken fifteen minutes but i made it five. Matteo was outside pacing back and forth when we pulled in he ran to the car and got anna out.

Mel and I grabbed the bags and went inside the docter was there and they went up to the second floor. The rest of the family got on the elevator after it came back down and we all waited outside a door dante didnt tell us about im assuming it was a hospital room type thing.

We heard screaming and matteo telling her she can do it and then we heard a cry. After some more screaming and grunting we heard the second cry. After about ten minues a stressed looking matteo came out.

"Anna and the babys are fine they are all sleeping both babys are healthy."

Elena looked at him waiting for him to say more.

"We have a healthy boy and a heathy baby girl."

At that point all the family had mixed emostions damiano's face was blank mom was crying happy tears mario looked scared dad looked stressed and dante had a huge smile on his face along with mel i was also scared.

If they got rid of mel and kept her twin brother whats gonna happen with the new babys.

"Okay before anyone says anything we are keeping the girl no matter what i will die before i let anyone near her."

After he said that everyone but damiano smiled but i saw a hint of happiness in his eyes. Matteo went back in the room and we all went down stairs. I grabbed the gun out of my purse and gave it back to dante.

We all sat around and did our own things i sat on the chair in the living room on my phone mel mom dad and mario were watching tv damiano sat at the dinner table on his laptop and dante sat at the other chair on his laptop and phone. After two hours we heard the elevater and we all looked up.

Matteo and anna walked out holding the babys. They came over to us and we waited for them to talk. Anna started.

"Baby girls name is Milana Adelina Esposito."

"We picked her middle name Adelina for grandma who sadly passed away earlier this year she was special to all of us so we knew we had to incorperate her into baby girls name

"We picked her middle name Adelina for grandma who sadly passed away earlier this year she was special to all of us so we knew we had to incorperate her into baby girls name."

Everyone smiled this time including damiano his lip curled up a little bit. Matteo started talking this time.

"And baby boys name is Renzo Alvize Esposito."

"His fist name is the sort version of dads name cause you know i guess he's special and we gave him my middle name

"His fist name is the sort version of dads name cause you know i guess he's special and we gave him my middle name."

After telling us there names and everything they passed them around so everyone could see them and hold them.

"Oh oh we forgot if in some way every single member of blood family dies aurora and dante are the god parents."

We just hung out for the rest of the night and took care of the babys while anna went to bed she decided to breast feed so matteo had to bring them up every once and a while so they could eat at 8:00 me and mel brought the babys up to the nursery to lay the babys down and went to anna and matteos room. We knocked and anna told us to come in.

We gave her the baby moniter and said goodnight i drove us back to the apartment. We heated up some spaghetti mom sent us home with and went to our rooms i watch super girl for a while before bringing my dishes down and getting ready for bed.

{I know it might be confusing i forgot to add it in before but everyone one calls mel's parents mom and dad.}