Mina

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃~

You arrived at the library earlier than you should've. You set your belongings on the seat and table as you explored the area with your eyes. Not a lot of people were present and as usual, it was tranquil.

There were a couple of people looking for books in the visible rows. You set your math notes on the table as you clicked your pen out of boredom, regretting coming so early. Eren was supposed to appear in about twenty more minutes which left you time individually.

Your notifications were uninteresting which was nothing new. You placed your phone on the table next to your notes as you cupped your face, staring at the people there. You noticed a boy in the distance with a buzz cut.

Your face lit up as you got up to speak to him. Connie noticed you approaching as he put the books he was holding down.

"Y/n," He whined. "Get over here!" Connie announced a little too loudly causing you to shush him with your finger.

He rolled his eyes as he turned around to face the books. "Oh, right this is supposed to be a 'quiet' area,"

You removed your finger away from your face. "Geez Connie, this is the first time I've ever seen you in a library," You chuckled as you took the books he was checking into your hands to examine what he was reading. "History huh?"

He nodded with an exasperated sigh. "Yeah, Levi assigned this stupid project, and just my luck I got Floch to be my partner. Sometimes I feel like Levi hates me,"

Your mouth dropped into an 'o' shape as you stood next to him. Connie rummaged through titles quickly with an irked grimace causing you to wonder what Floch was doing.

You put the pair of books back next to a near table, not knowing if Connie wanted them or not.

You hesitated. "How are you and Floch doing on the project so far?"

He tapped his fingers on the book's core impatiently appearing like he was about to snap as he laughed through his temper. "Y/n, let me tell you something, man's fucking useless. He's not even doing anything," Connie put his index finger up. "In fact! right now he's over there with Mina doing whatever,"

You watched as Connie pointed in their direction. You could sense your mood drain even though you couldn't see Floch or Mina primarily because of the shelves covering the area. However, they together made you questionably upset.

You tightened your lips together, restraining yourself from asking any questions surrounding the two.

"You okay?" Connie asked, snatching you out of your thoughts. You tore your eyes away from the area as you darted them back to the boy ahead of you. "Oh, shit I heard around you and Floch aren't on good terms? Did I just make it worse fo—"

"No, you didn't and it's fine," You interrupted, feeling slightly uncomfortable talking about the subject.

Thankfully Connie noticed as he shifted to nudge you.

"So what brings you to the library today?"

You sighed, completely forgetting about Eren. "Long story short I'm tutoring someone,"

Connie tilted his head. "Who's this someone or would you rather keep it anonymous?" " He smirked continuing to confuse you with a wink.

"Eren,"

His eyes increased as his body rotated aggressively to stare at you. "Huh?!" He shouted as you covered his mouth with your hand, attempting to get him to stop speaking.

"You're too loud Connie dial it down," You whisper-yelled as you lifted your hand from his startled yet confused expression.

"Eren? Seriously? Why couldn't Armin just tutor him? You're like stupid compared to him,"