Jean's party

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃~

Warning: Drinking and violence. If any of these make you uncomfortable, please click off. For the rest, happy reading I love you all so much.

"Mina and Floch are dating,"

The recurring feeling of your stomach dropping repeated as you remained silent. Eren examined your features for some variety of reactions however you didn't have any. You kept your lips sealed as you turned, heading for the library's exit.

You opened the door proceeding to close it behind you. The messages you left Floch were more than humiliating knowing he had a girlfriend this whole time. The date and flirty messages from the past weeks meant nothing.

You rolled your eyes as you unlocked your phone to delete his contact. You scrolled through the various messages you had sent him, wanting to erase yourself from the world due to embarrassment.

The last message he'd sent you was 'It's fine, we can always reschedule the date another time pretty girl.' You cringed as you quickly deleted his contact.

You watched all your messages with Floch disappear, allowing a frown to drift along your lips. You held your phone tightly, knowing you'd soon regret your decision later.

-

You laid your head on Mikasa's shoulder as you poured your heart out to her and Armin. Mikasa seemed enraged while Armin decided to calm the situation. You were held on to the embarrassment.

"Just imagine his face when he read my messages begging for forgiveness and to reschedule a date when he has a whole girlfriend!" You shouted into a pillow, your voice beginning to muffle. "I feel sick,"

Your black-haired friend glared at you as you shoved your face farther into the cushion attempting to avoid her solid stare. "It's not your fault Y/n," Mikasa assured roughly. "You didn't know and he should've told you,"

"Yeah and I think you deserve someone better anyway," Armin noted, patting your shoulder as he exchanged looks with Mikasa. "There are plenty other people than a dick like Floch,"

You sighed. "I don't care about him anymore, I'm just embarrassed. I don't want Mina to think I was trying to get with her boyfriend,"

Mikasa's expression softened as she took the pillow away from you, letting your head roughly drop.

"What the hell—"

"You aren't going to sit here all day and be upset over some guy and his girlfriend," Mikasa ordered as she got up from the couch. "Get up,"

You sluggishly obeyed, getting up to meet her. Her appearance remained firm as her scarf hung away from her face. Armin seemed unsure of where this was heading as he shifted on the couch.

She crossed her arms. "We're going to Jean's party—"

"No," You disrupted as you left to go sit back down however Mikasa prevented you with her hand.

She neglected your objection as she continued. "And I'm not taking no as an answer so hurry up and get dressed,"

Armin stood up from the sofa. "I thought we weren't going?"

"Well, I am now since I'm not going to let Y/n be sad all day over someone like Floch," She sighed. "And you're coming too,"

Armin groaned as he slumped back on the couch. You advanced to your closet. You didn't feel like arguing with Mikasa considering the fact, she'd always find some way to overcome your objections anyway.

You wearily moved to the bathroom as you slipped on a skimpy black dress, allowing it to glide around your figure perfectly. You put on any makeup you could discover in your bathroom and swiftly fixed your hair along the way.