A little fun

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃~

Warning: Short sexual scene I think?!

You waved at Armin as you both separated ways. You unlocked your dorm door, following Mikasa from behind as she sunk on her bed.

She kicked her feet, letting her heels drop as you removed your own.

Mikasa groaned while taking out her phone to verify the time. "It's one AM. It's too early to sleep," She said, staring up at the ceiling in boredom as you moved to sit on your bed.

You surprisingly weren't worn out either. The entire situation at the party had completely struck you awake.

You both sat in your beds accompanied by silence as your mind abruptly shifted to her and Jean, remembering what Bertolt had said. "Why didn't you tell me!"

Mikasa peered up to study you in confusion as she stirred up to sit her back against the wall. "Tell you what?"

"You and Jean made out?" You raised your head as you flashed her a teasing grin. "You're real good at hiding it because I would've never guessed,"

She stared down in front of her. "Yeah but it's not like that," Mikasa murmured. She turned aside to stare at the fake flowers ahead of her as she played with their ends.

—What?

You lifted the flowers away as her unfocused gaze met yours. "What're you talking about? Did something happen between you both?"

Mikasa shrugged. "He's sleeping with a new girl every other week. Last week I actually went to go see Jean since he had asked me to come over and hang out," She reflected for a moment, brushing her hair behind her ear. "But when I knocked at his door this random girl opened it, so I just left,"

Mikasa squeezed her lips together, letting out an exasperated sigh. "I haven't spoken to him since,"

You stared at her in startlement as your temples raised from what she had just said. You heard around Jean had a massive crush on Mikasa however she didn't return it.

It wasn't much of a surprise that Jean was sleeping with other girls to forget about his feelings, at least that's what you guessed.

"Do you know who this 'girl' was?" You curiously asked as her head nodded from your question.

Mikasa hummed. "Mhm, it was Hitch which was weird but I wasn't sure if they were doing anything anyways. It could've just been me misjudging the situation,"

That explains why Mikasa wasn't talkative during the party earlier. "You're kidding— I thought she was with Floch?"

Mikasa shook her head. "No, she only did what she did at the party to get a reaction out of you. She doesn't like neither Floch or Eren. It was all a setup to make you jealous or mad? I honestly dont know but she's pulled shit like this before,"

You visibly frowned. You never thought you'd ever have a problem with someone like Hitch but you guessed it was Floch's fault it happened to be that way.

You pushed away your thoughts as you watched Mikasa. The lack of emotion on her face was making it hard for you to tell if she was okay or in need of comfort. "Hey, Mikasa are you alrigh"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine but how about you?" Mikasa interrupted, replacing her blank expression with a small smile. "You also made out with Eren right? I would've never guessed that either,"

Bertolt I swear to god— You cut your thoughts off, growing nervous as you put the flower decor back on the table. "Well, kissed," You corrected.